Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Do Not Open!! If you are Easily Offended.

Old
Default
Do Not Open!! If you are Easily Offended. - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:03 PM
(#1)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Just for fun. Don't know if this will get me in trouble. Safe ways to say what you mean at a poker table. Not that I do. Just Sayin.... -Shark

U R Sofa King we Todd did. ( Nephew came up w/ this one, I know, I hit him upside the head after I stopped laughing.)
ID10T
Arse Hole
Chit Head
FOO King
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:08 PM
(#2)
PanickyPoker's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,168
First one took me a few minutes. Then I lol'd.

Given the title, I would find it funny if one of the mods closed this thread.

Last edited by PanickyPoker; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 12:14 PM..
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:15 PM
(#3)
VERDUGO77's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 294
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Just for fun. Don't know if this will get me in trouble. Safe ways to say what you mean at a poker table. Not that I do. Just Sayin.... -Shark

U R Sofa King we Todd did. ( Nephew came up w/ this one, I know, I hit him upside the head after I stopped laughing.)
ID10T
Arse Hole
Chit Head
FOO King
funny thing is that it sounds like a we todd is saying it...lol
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:31 PM
(#4)
turbo awdcar's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 55
WhiteStar
R tard.

D bag.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:33 PM
(#5)
BULLSeyeCoA's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 250
we taught it it

BULLS
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:42 PM
(#6)
autodafe20's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 142
BronzeStar
Use Sanskrit (if you can find a character map for it)
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 12:44 PM
(#7)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by autodafe20 View Post
Use Sanskrit (if you can find a character map for it)
This would break the english only chat rule LOL
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#8)
spike8998's Avatar
Since: Apr 2010
Posts: 853
매우 불쾌
에서 내 양말을 웃었다
코르크 바느질의 연석

words i have used that didnt get censored
tit head
peenarse
bell whiff

Last edited by spike8998; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: need to add a sentence
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 02:54 PM
(#9)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
매우 불쾌
에서 내 양말을 웃었다
코르크 바느질의 연석

words i have used that didnt get censored
tit head
peenarse
bell whiff
All foreign to me spike. Can't read korean, and my netbook doesn't have ime for Korean Charaters. All rectangles and such on here. I'll have dat look on her comp. later. Just for FYI. -shark
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:21 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
U R Sofa King finally makes senses to me!
I see it all the time and never clues in till now,gonna go drink from the tiolet bowl now.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:42 PM
(#11)
NoNeedBackUp's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 150
BronzeStar
Hey I'm Korean... ... :S 한국어 할줄 아는사람 있음?~
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:43 PM
(#12)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
U R Sofa King we Todd did.
It's from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. A witch doctor was having a talking side of fries, a milkshake, an a wad of meat repeat the phrase three times fast. If that sounds wierd, well the show is designed for stoners... I think the original phrase starts with a WE not a U though lol.
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:45 PM
(#13)
sharkatack89's Avatar
Since: Nov 2010
Posts: 536
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
U R Sofa King finally makes senses to me!
I see it all the time and never clues in till now,gonna go drink from the tiolet bowl now.
ROFLMAO I finally got u to drink from the toilet bowl Dirty. I loves it. Makes this post worth it 100% GL to ya sir. Really enjoy your posts. -shark
 
Old
Default
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:06 PM
(#14)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
It's from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. A witch doctor was having a talking side of fries, a milkshake, an a wad of meat repeat the phrase three times fast. If that sounds wierd, well the show is designed for stoners... I think the original phrase starts with a WE not a U though lol.

Adult Swim Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com