Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

PLEASE, stay on topic...

Old
PLEASE, stay on topic... - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 02:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
It is quite obvious what you are attempting to do. I will remind you of two things:
1) I believe most everyone would like people to stay to their word; and telling anyone what should or shouldn't be done is not your call...
2) I was nice enough to make you your own thread; please go there and argue your little heart out...

now, all that childishness aside, I am curious to know how the FastCurves Challenge is progressing for those PSO members who have sincerely undertaken it with the intention of improving their game. Any knuckle-draggers who want to start flaming would be better-served to go to that thread...

I'm just sayin

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 06:52 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Staying on topic:

I am +7.99 points
1120 place as of 1300 PSO
Just on February 20th, I was 11187--
that's ^10,065 places, I believe--

Im just sayin....

Last edited by tazz864; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 07:00 PM..

Old
Thumbs up
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 07:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mahk Way to GO . Im so very Happy for what you have done ...

Hugs ,

Mary

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 09:01 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowSasKitty View Post
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mahk Way to GO . Im so very Happy for what you have done ...

Hugs ,

Mary
Uh Mary,vis-a-vis your avatar.............

Kittens and Nitrous Oxide DO NOT mix.

Just sayin'.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 09:26 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Uh Mary,vis-a-vis your avatar.............

Kittens and Nitrous Oxide DO NOT mix.

Just sayin'.
Extremely humorous but off topic. This thread must stay strictly on topic or certain ne'erdowells will run crying to the mods to close it... A PSA for PSOers.
As far as progress with the FastCurves Poker Challenge goes... I am once again in positive territory....

Im just sayin...

Last edited by tazz864; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: typo

Old
cool - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 09:34 PM
(#6)
great come back tazz,

l never really read your other thread on this, there was to much other crap in it.

So my question is,

What do you learn by doing this?
or is it just to see if you can do it.

effsea

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 09:36 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
great come back tazz,

l never really read your other thread on this, there was to much other crap in it.

So my question is,

What do you learn by doing this?
or is it just to see if you can do it.

effsea
To answer your question... yes--lol
It also allows me to read certain bet-sizing strategies and associate them with a particular type of player and employ some of the techniques I've learned here without focusing on 'results-based' thinking...

Im just sayin

Last edited by tazz864; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 09:42 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 06:14 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
Staying on topic:

I am +7.99 points
1120 place as of 1300 PSO
Just on February 20th, I was 11187--
that's ^10,065 places, I believe--

Im just sayin....
After 2200 PSO, Thursday, February 24: +21.75 points
1029 place...
Who was it that said it couldn't be repeated?

I'm just sayin...

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I still fail to see deliberately dumping points and recovering will improve someones game, it makes for a much more challenging strategic challenge to get in to themoney spots and stay there.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 11:29 AM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
But I think most of your recovered 10,000 places were due to being able to just sit out the whole game and still make points. I played one yesterday, you were on my table and sitting out the whole time.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 11:50 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
I still fail to see deliberately dumping points and recovering will improve someones game, it makes for a much more challenging strategic challenge to get in to themoney spots and stay there.
To quote a wise old being, 'And that is why you fail...'
I've explained why I do what I do, ad nauseum...
Maybe one needs the balls, guts, and stomach to actually TAKE the challenge to understand

Im just sayin'

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 11:59 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Why would I take a challenge that immediately puts me in losing position? This is not about balls or guts. It just makes no sense to me.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:02 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
But I think most of your recovered 10,000 places were due to being able to just sit out the whole game and still make points. I played one yesterday, you were on my table and sitting out the whole time.
I'm sure, as all quality players do, you have a large sample-size from which is drawn voluminous data to support this assumption...
Furthermore, I dont see your statement as showing your progress in the FastCurve Poker Challenge. Have you taken up the gauntlet in hopes of improving your game??
FTR, I scored in positive points again @10:00 EST...

Im just sayin...

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:05 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Why would I take a challenge that immediately puts me in losing position? This is not about balls or guts. It just makes no sense to me.
Why would you continue to post nothing positive OR your progress?? Go post with the other pre-sapient de-railer wannabe's....

I'm just sayin...

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:07 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Why would you continue to post nothing positive OR your progress?? Go post with the other pre-sapient de-railer wannabe's....

I'm just sayin...
That sounds insulting to another member

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:11 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
That sounds insulting to another member
Actually, other MemberS....

Please post your progress...
If y'all dont start none, there wont be none...

I'm just sayin...

Last edited by tazz864; Fri Feb 25, 2011 at 12:15 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:38 PM
(#17)
Quote:
FTR, I scored in positive points again @10:00 EST...

Im just sayin...
And sat out until after the 1st break. You stopped sitting with 315 chips left, called someone a drama queen for going in with 750 chips and got blinded out a couple of hands later. You were sitting on my right from level 3 to finish. Postive points for sitting. Nice brag!

Last edited by Yawni; Fri Feb 25, 2011 at 01:21 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:40 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Tazz, I am not starting anything, I am simply giving my opion on this "challenge".

Please do not be offensive to me.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:23 PM
(#19)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Most people don't see it either, but for Tazz, being in is own little world, thinks it's fun
There is no challenge there and if he was to bring that suppose strategy to real money tournaments, he'd be out in no time................ oh wait................he's out most times.

Tazz, may I suggest you read up on poker and try to learn a thing or two....... I'm just saying..................

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:47 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Most people don't see it either, but for Tazz, being in is own little world, thinks it's fun
There is no challenge there and if he was to bring that suppose strategy to real money tournaments, he'd be out in no time................ oh wait................he's out most times.

Tazz, may I suggest you read up on poker and try to learn a thing or two....... I'm just saying..................
Maybe if I ignore those with things neither positive, constructive nor relaying one's progress...they'll go away... I really hope they are not too ignorant to realize that only positive, constructive posts and those relevant to one's progress are welcome here. Otherwise, is the purpose of their posts to berate and insult another member?? Is that not against the rules? Should they be banned from the forum??

I'm just sayin...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com