Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Women's section /

What's Up With Pokerstars And Women?

Old
Exclamation
What's Up With Pokerstars And Women? - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 03:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I started playing here since November or December 2009. First time I heard about poker and pokerstars. I thought my wife and eldest son to play.

Now ever since then, my biggest win was USD900+ and seldom do I win.

Now, my wife, femson2000 has won considerably. And she's winning quite often late last year and especially this year. Of course I am happy, but I am getting paranoid.

What's up with women and PS?! PS seems to hate me! I can't win! My wife just won more than USD13K in less than a month! Whilst I've lost around 30K since Dec 2009!

Damn.... I should get a sex change surgery and become a woman myself.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:22 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
This post confuses the hell out of me

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 04:31 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Come on roomik its quite obvious!He is floating the idea of having a sex change,like we all go through from time to time. )

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 11:09 PM
(#4)
LOL!

It's not confusing really. I am troubled with the fact that I haven't won any considerable amount...

And the fact that I only taught my wife to play, it should be easy to say that I should be winning more. But it's the other way around.

About the sex change... lol... don't you get any smart ideas... it's meant to be a joke... LOL

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Lol I was confused because I always thought femson was the hot girl in the avatar then the post had me all confused lol

oh and dirty I had those thoughts banished with electro-therapy lol

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 05:42 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
I'm wondering what your wife thinks about you having Liv as an avatar?

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 02:02 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
obviously trying to see if looking like a woman and playing poker makes you more of a winner than looking like a man and playing poker...

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 08:56 AM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmice123 View Post
obviously trying to see if looking like a woman and playing poker makes you more of a winner than looking like a man and playing poker...
lol

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 12:52 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Simple, he said:

Honey, I've lost nearly 40K since I started. Won some puny amount and lost them as well. You said my ego's the biggest problem. I don't know and don't want to fold, among other things (hell, I find it hard to fold KK and AA on flop of a possible straight draw and flush draw!)

Anyways, after a horrendous amount of bad callers cracking my KKs and AAs among other things, I need to be "motivated" to hit the fold button!

There!

And I said: "Ahhh"

Learn to fold KK and AA, and you'll reach a little farther riding the donkey... Really.

Last edited by femson2000; Sun Feb 27, 2011 at 12:54 AM..

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 12:56 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by broahes View Post
lol

OMG... Could that be the REAL reason behind it?! LOL!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com