Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

effsea/seagull bet

Old
effsea/seagull bet - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey folks,

Well it looks like l won the bet l had with seagull, he just shipped me $4

l really did not want to win this bet, l was hoping it would open his eyes a bit.

anyways he's a man of his word when it comes to paying up,

cheers gull, l would hope, when or if you come back you have a different out look on life in the forums,

l wish the best in life for you.

cheers

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
In hindsight we shoulda got a pool up and running................

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:24 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
In hindsight we shoulda got a pool up and running................
In hindsight I shouldn't have had that sip of Gatorade before I read your post.

Good on seagull for paying, but kinda sad that he couldn't resist crossing the line. Oh well, maybe he'll be better next time.

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:29 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
I dont see that he is banned, hope it isnt true, but he has been a little wonky lately lol, railed him silently for the 3pm game and he was truculent lol anyways gull good luck and come back positive

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:43 PM
(#5)
yep
even though i'm upset and disapointed with him lately i will say he is a man of his word
just think that was 11.2 oz of instant coffee he wasted

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 05:50 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
official 30 day ban, just talked to him and says he wont need to be back after he hits vegas

Old
Thu Feb 24, 2011, 09:45 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
official 30 day ban, just talked to him and says he wont need to be back after he hits vegas
Best of luck to him... I just don't think I'll be holding my breath....

Im just sayin

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:37 AM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Does anyone who lives in Vegas have any good recommendations for overpasses?

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:40 AM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by autodafe20 View Post
Does anyone who lives in Vegas have any good recommendations for overpasses?
THE PEOPLE THERE WILL BAN HIM

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:45 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
THE PEOPLE THERE WILL BAN HIM

Do you ever just stop dude? I mean really..........

JT

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 02:32 AM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt_sooooted View Post
do you ever just stop dude? I mean really..........

Jt

did he stop ????

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 03:04 AM
(#12)
Deleted user
Round of applause for Hemet everybody.

Here stands a PSO member that will stand up for him self for being wronged.
He may beat it like a dead horse but he sure is hell will get his satisfaction at all costs.
It might remind you of a 5 year old in a classroom,but hell a guy has to stand up somewhere,right?

Nothing wrong with stalking some one through a forum and pushing their buttons,at all costs he will
get his way.Doesnt matter how many members tell him to quit it,he has made his point.
Seagull is gone and he is the ultimate weiner,I mean winner!

Old
Angry
Wyldcat's viewpoint - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 06:01 AM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Seagull and I are no longer living together (long personal story), but we will always be friends.

I've known him since 2004, and he's always been one to follow the beat of a different drum. Very unique individual. People either love him or hate him, and the haters seem to far outweigh the lovers.

I'm sorry to see seagull get banned from the forums for another 30 days.

Hemetdennis was the first person to "officially" welcome me to the forums, so I've always given him a "pass" on his more abrasive posts. Soft spot, I guess. You won't see it on the tables.

Seagull and I have been through a lot together over the years. I know he's a little hard for the masses to take, but seriously, why is it that every thread he starts gets locked? Why is it that when he made his reappearance, several people jumped right back on the flamewar bandwagon that resulted in his first ban, and probably this one, too?

I'm old school, I grew up believing that if you didn't have anything good to say, why say anything at all? What would it really cost you to just blow off his posts and move on? What makes people stop and focus in on him as the latest forum whipping boy?

Now granted, I don't know everything that happened since seagull joined Stars/PSO, because I came later and never went back to read through his first 1000+ posts. I also haven't read ALL his posts over the past few days, although I have read most of them. I know he has history with monkeyskunk4, but not all the gory details. I know some people here love to stir the pot, that's normal for any forum crowd.

What I don't know is why he seems to have a target painted on his forehead... why all of you seem to get together in an "us vs seagull" mentality and jump on him en masse whenever he appears here.

If anyone wonders why I'm not here posting too often (and I love being part of a forum community as much as he does... I'm just better at living with mainstream "normal" people than he is, evidently)... this is why.

Most of you oldtimers have me scared to death to post anything besides the most generic drivel, because if I really came out and said how I felt about things, I'd probably be next up in front of the firing squad.

My philosophy of life lately has evolved into this... the whole world is on camera, behave accordingly.

Live and let live, eh?

Wyldcat2011

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 07:52 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Well said Wyld and good luck

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 08:02 AM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldcat2011 View Post
Seagull and I are no longer living together (long personal story), but we will always be friends.

I've known him since 2004, and he's always been one to follow the beat of a different drum. Very unique individual. People either love him or hate him, and the haters seem to far outweigh the lovers.

Hemetdennis was the first person to "officially" welcome me to the forums, so I've always given him a "pass" on his more abrasive posts. Soft spot, I guess. You won't see it on the tables.

Seagull and I have been through a lot together over the years. I know he's a little hard for the masses to take, but seriously, why is it that every thread he starts gets locked? Why is it that when he made his reappearance, several people jumped right back on the flamewar bandwagon that resulted in his first ban, and probably this one, too?

I'm old school, I grew up believing that if you didn't have anything good to say, why say anything at all? What would it really cost you to just blow off his posts and move on? What makes people stop and focus in on him as the latest forum whipping boy?

Now granted, I don't know everything that happened since seagull joined Stars/PSO, because I came later and never went back to read through his first 1000+ posts. I also haven't read ALL his posts over the past few days, although I have read most of them. I know he has history with monkeyskunk4, but not all the gory details. I know some people here love to stir the pot, that's normal for any forum crowd.

What I don't know is why he seems to have a target painted on his forehead... why all of you seem to get together in an "us vs seagull" mentality and jump on him en masse whenever he appears here.

If anyone wonders why I'm not here posting too often (and I love being part of a forum community as much as he does... I'm just better at living with mainstream "normal" people than he is, evidently)... this is why.

Most of you oldtimers have me scared to death to post anything besides the most generic drivel, because if I really came out and said how I felt about things, I'd probably be next up in front of the firing squad.

My philosophy of life lately has evolved into this... the whole world is on camera, behave accordingly.

Live and let live, eh?

Wyldcat2011
Hi Wyldcat,

l will keep this short, and this is just my opinion on seagull and life in the pso forum.

Seagull in the beginning had a lot of input in the forum, most good, some not.

The good had received some positives responses from the forum.

The bad did not,

Here in the forum when you post something, you will get a responce, like it or not, good or bad,
right or wrong.

Seagull just could not handle the negative. He let that get to him, and in my opinion went over the top.

With that being said, l don't think life in the forum is over for seagull, if he comes back with a positive attitude and learns how to deal with the negative without going over the top with his replies, he will be welcomed back.

anyways just the way l see it.

nice to meet you,

cheers

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 08:05 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Also well said Eff

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 09:58 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by effsea View Post
Hi Wyldcat,

l will keep this short, and this is just my opinion on seagull and life in the pso forum.

Seagull in the beginning had a lot of input in the forum, most good, some not.

The good had received some positives responses from the forum.

The bad did not,

Here in the forum when you post something, you will get a responce, like it or not, good or bad,
right or wrong.

Seagull just could not handle the negative. He let that get to him, and in my opinion went over the top.

With that being said, l don't think life in the forum is over for seagull, if he comes back with a positive attitude and learns how to deal with the negative without going over the top with his replies, he will be welcomed back.

anyways just the way l see it.

nice to meet you,

cheers
hi effsea you 100% right about when he 1st came here if i remember right he started to get a little nasty when he started his bank roll from 0 thing with free rolls and 10 cent tournys then some players said to do this you should and sit and gos and some micro cash games in the mix and seagull went off and said he would never play cash ring games and so on.at this point he started to insult players and they would give it back.and it just got bigger and bigger.in seagulls world there are 3 ways to do things the right way wrong way and my way and he is right no matter what it is his way or no way no one can change his mind about anything hell for that matter he is not even willing to meet anyone 1/2 way.wldcat2011 i wish you the best

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 11:24 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldcat2011 View Post

Live and let live, eh?

Wyldcat2011
hi welcome to the forum.you should know more then anyone that seagull for the most did this to himself.when he came back he did not wast any time going after a few players and more then that he went after Dave and that was way over the line.i will say that there were a few that would not let it go on the other hand sea would not let it go.anyway that is not what this post is for.its for you.SCARED TO DEATH TO POST!!!!!! DON'T BE i for one will not bite unless you bite 1st LOL there are a lot of very good guys and gals here and like any school a few bullies post what you will ask what you will just keep one thing in mind what ever you or anyone post.is open for opinions right or wrong good/bad or ugly FYI most of us really liked seagull when he 1st came here.things started when others disagreed with him in a good way.and seagull started throwing rocks.when he came back after his 30 days and just said hi he could have started new i have seen others do it. just one more thing in the heat of his battles there were some here that defended him he was never alone.

Old
yep - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 11:41 AM
(#19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahmani381 View Post
hi welcome to the forum.you should know more then anyone that seagull for the most did this to himself.when he came back he did not wast any time going after a few players and more then that he went after Dave and that was way over the line.i will say that there were a few that would not let it go on the other hand sea would not let it go.anyway that is not what this post is for.its for you.SCARED TO DEATH TO POST!!!!!! DON'T BE i for one will not bite unless you bite 1st LOL there are a lot of very good guys and gals here and like any school a few bullies post what you will ask what you will just keep one thing in mind what ever you or anyone post.is open for opinions right or wrong good/bad or ugly FYI most of us really liked seagull when he 1st came here.things started when others disagreed with him in a good way.and seagull started throwing rocks.when he came back after his 30 days and just said hi he could have started new i have seen others do it. just one more thing in the heat of his battles there were some here that defended him he was never alone.

yep

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:29 PM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahmani381 View Post
.in seagulls world there are 3 ways to do things the right way wrong way and my way and he is right no matter what it is his way or no way no one can change his mind about anything hell for that matter he is not even willing to meet anyone 1/2 way.wldcat2011 i wish you the best
Then basically, there's only 1 way to do it, in seagull's world, right??

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com