RocksMyDads Journey

Old
Thumbs up
RocksMyDads Journey - Thu Feb 24, 2011, 09:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi Everyone ,

I'm having a going away tourney for ( Mike ) RocksMyDad . He will be leaving us for sometime to take on a New Job . Best of Luck Mike I know your going to Love ur New Job and will do very well @ it . I wanted to Thank You for being such a great friend to me . You mean a lot to me Mike . Hugs and I will Miss you .

All of us from the Suited Aces will Miss You so Much as will Kitty and the Fat boys . Ya'll are welcomed to come play and Have FUN .

RocksMyDads Journey

Feb 26 , 2011 @ 20:00

Buy in $1.10

Password :

RocksMyDad

Its under the Private Tab and in the Lobby already ..

HUGS and Loves ,

Mary

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW

Last edited by MeowSasKitty; Thu Feb 24, 2011 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: forgot something

Old
Mike - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:20 AM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Sorry for the circumstances that led to us meeting, but I am glad to have had the honor of getting to know you. Godspeed in your journey and keep in mind that you are missed. Come back when you can!!!!!

Billy

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:47 AM
(#3)
Defintely. Good luck on the new oppurtunity and hope to see you back here sooner than later.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 08:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Mike, you quickly became one of my good friends here! I wish ya' the best on your new opportunity.
Signed up and looking forward to fun evening Kitty.

Old
Thumbs up
HUGS - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:11 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW .... Sign UP and come have some FUN w Mike B4 he goes .

Hugs ,

Mary

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 12:49 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
Best of luck with the new job.

Signed up.

Cheers

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 02:33 PM
(#7)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Thank you all for your well wishes on the new opportunity. With the economy in the state that it's in and so many people, many in this forum, losing their jobs and unable to find work, I feel blessed to be given the opportunity that I have been given. I will miss my home state of Texas and having to move across the country, but I look forward to the adventure and the opportunity to start a new life.

I have made a lot of friends here, and I will miss you all. You welcomed me during an unfortunate time in my life and you will always be held near to my heart. I will miss all my friends here in the PSO and in the Suited Aces. You guys taught me how to play poker, how to quickly progress to the money tables and now live events. I thank all you shahks for sharing that knowledge with me and teaching a newbie a new game that will last a lifetime. I don't know how long it will be before I am able to return, my best guestimate is late summer but who knows?

Mary, thanks for the tourney and the opportunity for all of us friends to get together one last time. You've become very near and dear to me and are a super great friend. To all of you who meet her at the tables, watch out, kitty is sassy.

Dan, you do a wonderful job here. You quickly welcomed me to the forums and the PSO and got me to join the Suited Aces where I truly have learned a lot. I consider you a great friend and a great boon to the onine school community. The newbie home games was a wonderful idea and a class act.

Cowboy, I want to extend a thanks to you as well for the schooling and the tips on how to play poker. I took your advice to heart and it imporved my game leaps and bounds.

Tazz, I know a lot of people in the forums don't quite get the humor. I've gotten to know you in Vent and to all, he really is a classy guy, a great friend, and one hell of a funny s.o.b. I love ya man.

Billy, even though your an Auburn fan, I forgive you, lol! You're a great guy and a great friend. I'm gonna miss ya bud. Wear a helmet when you're being a smart ass in Vent, it'll save you a lot of sore bumps on the head .

1st Mate, it's unfortunate that I didn't get to know you better, rearely being seated at the same tables, but what you did for your city name after my father's passing, I just wanted to let you know man, that was real classy and it was super nice gesture. Thanks man, I wish you the best of luck.

Mox, Keith, Russ, Scott, Rhonda, Tony, Johnny, Brooks, Sue, Darcy, and everyone else I have met at the tables and in Vent: You guys are great, a true testament to the quality of players and the overall goodwill of people. You're not just my table mates, you're my friends. And I thank you all.

I know this was a long post, and I know I've missed people that I shouldn't have, my brain ain't quite working right now. If I've missed ya, check back later, I'll prob. edit this when I can think more clearly.

Come all Saturday and play, I'll bring the beer and chips. Let's party and burn this mf'er down!

Mike

Yee Haw!

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 05:46 PM
(#8)

get it?

Old
Mike - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 09:06 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Thanks for the kind words. as always, you leave me laughing. All my best to you as you truley deserve it. Hurry back and we will keep a seat open for you.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 09:24 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Such eloquent words for a Texan, Mike.

I don't believe I will be able to play in this one but I may just sign up for it anyway so you can steal my blinds a few more times.

It's strange how something positive can always come from our darkest hours, all we have to do is look a little. I didn't get to know your father as well as I have got to know you, only the occasional passing in vent or a "nh" or "gg" at the tables in the PSO. If a father's legacy is indeed his children, then your father has a fine one.

I wish you all the best in your journey and look forward to seeing you back as soon as you can get here. I'm jealous of the job I must say.. so enjoy it a little for me.. it's a great opportunity in an interesting field in one of the most beautiful areas of the country.

"Do what you love. Know your own bone; gnaw at it, bury it, unearth it, and gnaw it still." -Henry David Thoreau

We have nothing to fear from the journey.

Brooks

Old
Tonights the Night - Sat Feb 26, 2011, 10:48 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Hey Ya'll tonight is Mikes Tourney come on and Play and have a Blast with all of Us .

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAW HUGS gonna Miss Ya Mike .

<3 Mary

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 03:29 PM
(#12)
BronzeStar
bump for my good friend

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 06:26 PM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2010
Too late for me Mary but give him all my best and good luck all

Old
Papa Girth Wins - Sat Feb 26, 2011, 11:02 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
[SIZE="5"]Congrats to Papa Girth on your WIN . Wtg to Aceface1284 for your 2nd and Ace King 61 for your 3rd . Ty All for playing and spending time w Mike b4 he leaves for his Journey . You will be Missed Mike so very much .

Gr8 games to each and everyone of you that played tonight .

Hugs Love ,

Mary

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com