Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

River Strikes

Old
River Strikes - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:58 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Well was just playing 5k GTD was going steady away doing fine then this happens.

I mean i bet 1890 on the turn , guy calls with a gut shot and get's there on river ?

I mean what else can u do if this is how stars works. bs lmao.

Just to clarify i am happy im in great mood it's 6.57am here in uk i was up bright and early at 4.30am and it's nice and fresh outside. Just thought i would post this.

have a nice day all

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 03:34 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Post the hand history or you can say what ever you want with a picture.
But you dont care what people think,so carry on.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 06:19 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
Post the hand history or you can say what ever you want with a picture.
But you dont care what people think,so carry on.
I didnt save hand history and dirty rubberz if u wanna just come on post's just to start an argument please keep away i do care what people think but i dont care what u think correct. thanks and bye

Old
?? - Fri Feb 25, 2011, 09:21 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
as unlikely as it may have been- did you ever consider he had the case 10 and you were out kiked??

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:11 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by belterlike View Post
I didnt save hand history and dirty rubberz if u wanna just come on post's just to start an argument please keep away i do care what people think but i dont care what u think correct. thanks and bye
You seriously trying to play the victim here?
Just remember who attacked who and I may have erased my blog but still also have a photo of it all!

As for your photos it has been obvious since day one that you have been on a one man hate campaign for pokerstars,so posting in this manner only makes you that less creditable.
If you can take a photo,you can save the hand history,pretty easy fix.

Your right about one thing neither of us care what the other has to say.Will ignore you in the future.

Old
Fri Feb 25, 2011, 01:23 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
You seriously trying to play the victim here?
Just remember who attacked who and I may have erased my blog but still also have a photo of it all!

As for your photos it has been obvious since day one that you have been on a one man hate campaign for pokerstars,so posting in this manner only makes you that less creditable.
If you can take a photo,you can save the hand history,pretty easy fix.

Your right about one thing neither of us care what the other has to say.Will ignore you in the future.

good post dirty
he did make one positive thread though
it was the 17th of august 2010
he came and introduced himself
5 days later is when he started his attack

Last edited by joker41673; Fri Feb 25, 2011 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: it was 5 days not 9

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com