Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Macau strikes again....

Old
Macau strikes again.... - Sat Feb 26, 2011, 09:15 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Hey all I posted one time a few weeks back about a satellite called Macau Millions Sat: $11 Turbo Stage 1.
If you win a ticket to stage 2, you can turn it in for 47 tournament bucks. I finally had a chance to play in another one and won another ticket for 47 bucks. Again I encourage ANYONE with the bankroll to afford this tourney to give it a try. I wish the PSO was as easy as this satellite.
The pluses of this tourney is that there is an incredible 60 minute late registration for it. The only thing you have to watch out for is the number of people who are left in regards to when hand for hand play will begin. I had to enter at the 35 minute mark to make sure I got in before they got to hand for hand play, which locks out any further registration time.
There is also a 60 second time bank so you can have a direct impact on when the blinds reach you and where on the table the blinds will go up. Remember, this is a turbo event. Blinds management is crucial. You start with 1500 chips and blinds go up every 5 minutes.
The biggest drawback of this satellite is that they only offer it in the early mornings. Usually 5am or 8am eastern time. Not the ideal time for people with jobs. But if you have mornings free, this is an incredibly easy way to boost your bankroll. Not sure how long they will be running this satellite but they go at least to mid-March so there is alot of opportunity out there if you have the time and bankroll for it. Good luck to all who can do it. I think the next one is Monday morning at 8am. I am already looking forward to next weekend to get in another one.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com