Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Seagull, Don't be skerd..

Old
Seagull, Don't be skerd.. - Sat Feb 26, 2011, 12:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I'm gonna keep this short..

Seagull, badmouthing Monk was what gotcha a challenge at our table earlier. I got the exact response that I expected from someone of your caliber..

Just so everyone knows now.. you were challenged.. these were the terms:

I play you heads up (2 seat table.. not some sit at a shorthanded table and sit out or whatever the hell you were babbling on about..)

You got to pick the game. Any game..

I even went as far as to say that I would send you the buy in for the table (because we both know you don't have enough to sit down at a heads up table).

No re buys.

Then I went so far as to say that if I didn't win my money back from you in 65 hands or less then I would consider that a win for you.

The only way I got my money back was to take it back at the table..

------

But alas.. you back out because I told you you can hold my dipstick after you call me a dipstick.. more than once, after I had been nothing but polite in our exchange. That one comment sent you into a homophobic rant and again.. as always, your true colors shown through..

And to be clear on that one thing.. I have a beautiful wife that you could only get close too in a wet dream.. even there, I doubt you would last very long..

but, my offer always stands.. It doesn't expire.. any time.

I gave you this challenge because I know I can take you and you backed out for the same reason.

Good luck explaining this one to your groupies..

Brooks

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 12:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Being that i didn't register for the pso game i couldn't chat but i was there

what a gracious offer you gave him and with a word "monk" he goes off on you with insults and judgment of charactor

if this heads up challenge is met it should be open for all to see

and broahes
i'm sure you know that mouth didn't stop after you left

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 12:56 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
Explain? Im interested?

Who is this knob? There is nothing worse than some inbred laying into you all because of the issues he has with the world...............

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 12:58 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
lol long story... but go back through the pages and look for his posts

Old
Nice Challenge - Sat Feb 26, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by broahes View Post
I'm gonna keep this short..

Seagull, badmouthing Monk was what gotcha a challenge at our table earlier. I got the exact response that I expected from someone of your caliber..

Just so everyone knows now.. you were challenged.. these were the terms:

I play you heads up (2 seat table.. not some sit at a shorthanded table and sit out or whatever the hell you were babbling on about..)

You got to pick the game. Any game..

I even went as far as to say that I would send you the buy in for the table (because we both know you don't have enough to sit down at a heads up table).

No re buys.

Then I went so far as to say that if I didn't win my money back from you in 65 hands or less then I would consider that a win for you.

The only way I got my money back was to take it back at the table..

------

But alas.. you back out because I told you you can hold my dipstick after you call me a dipstick.. more than once, after I had been nothing but polite in our exchange. That one comment sent you into a homophobic rant and again.. as always, your true colors shown through..

And to be clear on that one thing.. I have a beautiful wife that you could only get close too in a wet dream.. even there, I doubt you would last very long..

but, my offer always stands.. It doesn't expire.. any time.

I gave you this challenge because I know I can take you and you backed out for the same reason.

Good luck explaining this one to your groupies..

Brooks
Wow, what an offer? Seagull Take it. What do you have to lose but, a little pride. If Seagull doesn't take it. Can I take it? lol. -shark (no pride to big to pass up free money, but, that's me)

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 12:59 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
Deadhorse alert**********

When you challenge some one that you do not know it is a sign you do not respect them,so it usually is taken for what it is and you get nasty words directed back at you.This is for two reasons,it gets you
wanting to up the stakes and the second is you stop thinking clearly.

Why you post this now after he has been banned?Seems a little odd and I did expect you to be a lot more accepting but I guess I didnt know you after all.

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:02 PM
(#7)
Good Luck Brahes but seagull will not play he is a donkey that likes to talk but not play for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:07 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post

When you challenge some one that you do not know it is a sign you do not respect them,so it usually is taken for what it is and you get nasty words directed back at you.This is for two reasons,it gets you

Why you post this now after he has been banned?Seems a little odd and I did expect you to be a lot more accepting but I guess I didnt know you after all.
Dirty, normally I agree with you on this subject.... but the last few days I have been silently following him and the level of hatred and bs he is spewing around at the tables is something to behold.... I for the most part had given him the benefit of doubt... but he has been attacking almost anyone and everyone... I have never had a problem with him, and even gave him my blessing to take shots at me lol we have similar senses of humour.... but if you rail him he has been extremely abusive without provocation on many times...

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:09 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:

The thing is Rubberz, I am a humble person by nature and if there is one thing that I dislike.. it's arrogance that doesn't have a leg to stand on. It has nothing to do with respecting or not respecting a person. I don't respect or disrespect people that I don't know.. for the simple fact that I don't know them. I was only placing respect in my game with my challenge, so in short, I guess you don't know me that well.

I don't mind upping the stakes because I am confident that I would win.. as for not thinking clearly.. that won't happen.

As for him being banned, didn't know this had happened.. as you know, I've been away for some time..

Sorry my post rubbed you the wrong way, but no one is going to insult me for no reason and think I am going to let it ride.. that just ain't me..

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:20 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I gave you this challenge because I know I can take you
Brooks
Quote:
I am a humble person by nature
I don't mind upping the stakes because I am confident that I would win..
Please explain how you can reconcile the reasons you made the challenge with your humility. I'm not startin none, just wondering--

I'm just sayin...

Last edited by tazz864; Sat Feb 26, 2011 at 01:22 PM..

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:33 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Why is confidence always mistaken for a lack of humility..? I was in no way contemptuous in our initial chat.. I was very respectful. When the unneeded slurs started, that's where the gloves come off.. up until that point I think it was very clear how humble I am.

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
I do not condone Seagulls actions in these tourneys.

Just would like to see a little more tolerance in this forum but the high road is hard to take some times.
I thank Seagull for making me aware of how different we all are and how my values are no where near a lot of the members that post here.

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:43 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
I do not condone Seagulls actions in these tourneys.

Just would like to see a little more tolerance in this forum but the high road is hard to take some times.
I thank Seagull for making me aware of how different we all are and how my values are no where near a lot of the members that post here.
As I am thankful that there are members here that can help me keep my values in check. See how we all need each other so?

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:47 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Why is confidence always mistaken for a lack of humility..? I was in no way contemptuous in our initial chat.. I was very respectful. When the unneeded slurs started, that's where the gloves come off.. up until that point I think it was very clear how humble I am.
and i was the witness
the first stone was thrown at you broahes and that was after your generous offer

@dirty

i have the upmost respect for you and i am well aware of your ability to play but i have to disagree with you here
there is a lot to this story that is not being put into this forum and it is easy for one to make wrong assumtions of the events that have taken place
seagull has made it clear that anyone who respectfully does not agree or just wishes for his silence in a game is instantly met with insults some of which go beyond the line of decency

i believe that roomy is right and if you were to follow a little and see his over reactions to others you just might come to a different conclusion as to about your thoughts on this and seagull

Old
Sat Feb 26, 2011, 01:56 PM
(#15)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
*closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com