Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

1/4 Million Prop Bet

Old
1/4 Million Prop Bet - Sun Feb 27, 2011, 02:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I got $5 on a last longer if anyone wants it?

JT

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 03:08 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyeyes08 View Post
Looking for a sponsor in the 1/4 million,

Sorry but you're 12% in the money and have a -46% ROI
Therefore, not really

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Closed................NO BET!

JT

Old
Sun Feb 27, 2011, 03:48 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Sorry but you're 12% in the money and have a -46% ROI
Therefore, not really
1st i'm not looking for a hand out

i don't pay too much attention to my #'s but i'm sure they'll take a hit today
accidently payed into the sunday satty for $3.40 and loss of course
still tilting
if i was going to risk 30% of my bankroll i would have played something with better odds of winning instead of a 1.7% payout

so my question is if you won a warm up ticket and played the satty on sunday that still counts towards your ROI and ITM%?

if so it would seem that doing so would decimate your stats where as if you took the T$ and played $1.10's and $2.20's with 15-20% payouts you would look a lot better on sites like OPR as long as you cashed regularly of course

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 01:18 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
You would show the profit of the ticket, and if you dont cash it would be a loss of the value of the ticket.... so it would even out... if you have a smallish bankroll your idea would be much better Joker...cash it out and play softer games

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 04:03 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
1st i'm not looking for a hand out

i don't pay too much attention to my #'s but i'm sure they'll take a hit today
accidently payed into the sunday satty for $3.40 and loss of course
still tilting
if i was going to risk 30% of my bankroll i would have played something with better odds of winning instead of a 1.7% payout

so my question is if you won a warm up ticket and played the satty on sunday that still counts towards your ROI and ITM%?

if so it would seem that doing so would decimate your stats where as if you took the T$ and played $1.10's and $2.20's with 15-20% payouts you would look a lot better on sites like OPR as long as you cashed regularly of course
Private tournaments (such as all PSO-related tournaments) and freerolls are not tracked by sites such as OPR.

Regardless of personal statistics, with a small bankroll it's pretty much always a better idea to take the T$$ and play within your bankroll.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com