Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

$5.50 home game ticket

Old
$5.50 home game ticket - Mon Feb 28, 2011, 01:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I am new to PS and PSO and completed the quiz and got a $5.50 ticket. I am not looking to run a home game, so just wondering where/how to use this ticket. Thanks.

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 01:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
I've never heard of a $5.50 home game ticket. What quiz did you take for this?

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 01:35 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
i took the core quiz and the sng quiz...

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 09:56 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
When you pass the core quiz you are awarded a ticket that allows you to play in all PSO Skill League games as well as the PSO $1,000 Month-end tourney satellites that cost either $.55 or $1.10 and the PSO Warm Up

Unless they've started a new promo I haven't heard about....

If you open PokerStars and go to requests you can click on "Tournament Tickets" and a box will pop up showing what you have. It should say "1 x PSO Member (Multi Tournament.)

If there's a $5.50 ticket in there, I don't know where you got it from, but congrats on your good luck.

Some guy named !!!Dan will be along shortly to properly welcome you to the PSO forums, but I got here first, so... Welcome.

Old
Dylansdad81 - Mon Mar 07, 2011, 02:58 PM
(#5)
Since: Mar 2011
I think you got the $5.50 ticket from the reload offer on your deposit, i have one too....but its for home games....

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 03:34 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
yes that promo just started today

Old
Fri Mar 18, 2011, 06:58 PM
(#7)
Since: Mar 2011
yes its definitely from the first deposit bonus as I have one as well.

Question I also have though is how to use it? I presume first you need to have some clubs/groups registered in "home games" before you can use it?

Anyone know if this is correct? Would we be correct in assuming its $5.50 worth of buyin for any game showing in your home game section?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com