Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

brand new to site

Old
brand new to site - Mon Feb 28, 2011, 08:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Hello everyone

Though, I'm new to this site I'm not new to poker. I've been playing several years now at both live and just recently online. I know that I need help to improve my game. My question is that I find I do better learning something if I perform the action (play poker) and have someone critique my play, rather than view a video of someone else playing. Can I do this at this school?

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 08:25 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Hey K's&Q's welcome to PSO and the Monkeyhouse..........err Forum.

There are a few peeps here who do shadowing sessions,if one of them sees your post maybe they'll give you a shout.

Good luck,on the felt and off.

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 08:36 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kings&que639 View Post
Hello everyone

Though, I'm new to this site I'm not new to poker. I've been playing several years now at both live and just recently online. I know that I need help to improve my game. My question is that I find I do better learning something if I perform the action (play poker) and have someone critique my play, rather than view a video of someone else playing. Can I do this at this school?

Depending on what your playing. I can and will shadow free of charge and give my thoughts. As well, you can search "ventrillo" within the forum. Once there, there are many that do shadowing sessions regularly.

GL
JT

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 08:40 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2010
welcome to the pso the more the merrier

good luck on our pso journey and off the tables

see you on the felt

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 08:47 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
i would be interested in doing the shadow thing

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 08:54 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I am a shadow

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 09:17 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
I am a shadow
Will you shadow an entire run in an MTT? I know that can be several hours.. but if someone were to say.. offer you so much??

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 09:42 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
My bad,making a poor timed joke!

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 09:50 PM
(#9)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
He meant a shadow of his former self

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 10:05 AM
(#10)
Welcome to the pso and the forum K's and Q's!
Lot's of great players here are willing to help w/ these shadow sessions. Chris and others can be found in ventrilo and the suited aces group.
If you'd like to participate in some play money home games for new members, just look in the new members forum for the info.
Please check out all the info in the tabs above to learn all you can about the pso and what it has to offer.

Take care and best o' luck out there.
Dan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com