Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Truth Does Hurt

Old
The Truth Does Hurt - Mon Feb 28, 2011, 10:08 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I now understand that realisticly I am to friggin stupid and unlucky to play poker and win. Fk it.

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 10:10 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Ahahahahahaha. Best post tonight

Old
Mon Feb 28, 2011, 10:10 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL_McC View Post
I now understand that realisticly I am to friggin stupid and unlucky to play poker and win. Fk it.
What took you so long to come to this conclusion?

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:20 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
lmao

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 11:54 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL_McC View Post
Now that you have been honest with yourself, you can start to improve your game.

By far the biggest hinderance to one improving his own game is one's own ego.

Most , poor, unlucky, players think they are much better than they really are and are closed to any information to the contrary. That is on display everyday on this forum. You seem to have come to that realization, with that you have removed the biggest obstacle to improvement.

Good luck.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 12:45 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
There's been talk of shadowing on here recently. I like this guys honesty so much that I'd be willing to guide him through a couple of tournaments if he was interested.

N.B. - Not expecting to be knocked over in the rush, but this is not an open offer. OP only.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 12:50 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
There's been talk of shadowing on here recently. I like this guys honesty so much that I'd be willing to guide him through a couple of tournaments if he was interested.

N.B. - Not expecting to be knocked over in the rush, but this is not an open offer. OP only.
I wish you liked me enough to open the offer up to me.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:05 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Fish. All I can see that you need is a bit of fine tuning. But then I suppose that's all it takes at times. Hmm. Interesting. Let me think about it

By the way. I've just noticed that you don't play in the Corral Bounty Game. Why on earth not?

Last edited by Darkman61; Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 01:37 PM.. Reason: Footnote

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com