Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Well Well Well

Old
Well Well Well - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:21 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
When did ericnnancy get moderator privilages? closing threads... hmmm please see http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...21%21%21/page2

Old
hmmm - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
interesting.........hiccup

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:41 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
yes very interesting......

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:42 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Seriously?

Why are the prop bet threads getting shut down? They are poker related and are well within the forum rules.

If prop bets are NOT ALLOWED here, the rules need to be amended to make that clear.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:45 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
they close what they feel like, when they feel like and all of prop bettors be damned did that certain republican who shall not be named... for fear of getting another PM... ever pay up?

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 01:58 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Calling him a "republican" got you a PM?

And no, I have not received my $20 from PresBruno yet. I will create a new topic that is generally poker related, constructive, and non-insulting the second I see that he has transferred the money he lost to me.

Oooh, look. I found my new signature.

Pleaze don't close this thread, we're all following the rulez here.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:28 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
it has been quite obvious for some time now that ericnnancy actually believes he is a more important member to the PSO "community" than others. oh well, he definately earned a place in the "pso" song.

Old
yo - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:33 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphoplives View Post
it has been quite obvious for some time now that ericnnancy actually believes he is a more important member to the PSO "community" than others. oh well, he definately earned a place in the "pso" song.

hey hip,

welcome back dude...............hiccup

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:37 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
You're writing a song about PSO? You better not be bluffing(look, poker term, iz now poker related.) That's awesome. Can't wait to hear it.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:43 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
don't worry....u won't be hearing much from me. but in my "banned" time i wrote and recorded a PSO song among other things. it is actually very funny, and not mean at all.....just a comical gesture at the PSO in general. many forum contributers made it into the song, and it's all in good fun. if ericnnancy doesn't ban me before i finish mixing it and bouncing it down i will post a link to it. it is within the rules to post it i believe, no?

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:46 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
don't worry....u won't be hearing much from me. but in my "banned" time i wrote and recorded a PSO song among other things. it is actually very funny, and not mean at all.....just a comical gesture at the PSO in general. many forum contributers made it into the song, and it's all in good fun. if ericnnancy doesn't ban me before i finish mixing it and bouncing it down i will post a link to it. it is within the rules to post it i believe, no?
only if presbruno approves

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:49 PM
(#12)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
If you upload it to You Tube I'm sure it'll be fine.

Old
too funny - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:52 PM
(#13)
Quote:
too funny, l also been working on a pso song, just have not finished it yet, can't wait to hear yours.

should be no problem to post it here,

cheers

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:54 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Yep, you're allowed to post links to songs. Even more so if they're about poker and/or PSO. Just edit out the line where you rap "I'm a PSO Mod droppin' bans like they're bombs," 'cause that would fall under impersonation. And if you don't have that line in the song, find a way to put it in.

Also, I'd suggest getting signed release forms from effsea and other members securing their permission to insult them.

Old
lol - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:00 PM
(#15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Yep, you're allowed to post links to songs. Even more so if they're about poker and/or PSO. Just edit out the line where you rap "I'm a PSO Mod droppin' bans like they're bombs," 'cause that would fall under impersonation. And if you don't have that line in the song, find a way to put it in.

Also, I'd suggest getting signed release forms from effsea and other members securing their permission to insult them.

lol, l'm cool with it, turdburglar gives his thumbs up

cheers

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:11 PM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Didn't eric try to offer a prop bet to Pres, regarding, if you do not make it then your can not post again?

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:11 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
honestly, there are really no insults......just good ol' wordplay that is quite funny.......i actually waited till February was over so i could see if a certain someone came in first like they said they would.....

the music itself is done....thanks to the power of audio editing software these days i can now go back in and add a couple more lines to the verses.....and thanks to a certain someone that posted some silly videos on youtube, i have some great "real" voices that i added in certain parts of the break.....it is "epic" as he would say.....lol you will die laughing, seriously. my brother, who knows absolutely nothing about online poker, much less PSO, could not stop laughing for 10 minutes when i showed him.......and then when i showed him where i got the "real voice quotes" from on a certain person's Youtube "world" he almost pooped his pants. let me just say as a disclaimer.....this certain person actually said these words....maybe not in the order you will hear in the song, but he did say these things. lol

just sayin' lol

over and out for a couple days. i'm going on a road trip. be back soon.

Last edited by hiphoplives; Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 03:16 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:23 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaAero View Post
Didn't eric try to offer a prop bet to Pres, regarding, if you do not make it then your can not post again?
You mean on this page right here?

I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with a person being given moderator privileges the day after they propose a bet with someone involving said person not being able to post here anymore. No matter how I might feel about that person and the $20 they owe me...

And I really can't wait to hear this song.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:27 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
And I wonder if that voice sounds like it is "flying" from the heavens.. I wont mention names cause that gets me insta messaged

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:38 PM
(#20)
Quote:
The PSO Admin asked if Eric and I would like to be mods. I had concerns in taking the position. This is partly why.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com