Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I still hate pokerstars and pokerstars hates me back

Old
I still hate pokerstars and pokerstars hates me back - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
well decided to get back on the horse and try my luck again yesterday after a day off.

I lose at the cash tables, I played 4 tables and only 1 of them I was up but still didnt balance out my losses

I then hop into the home game tourney and see the drunk tank has a ring game going. I put down $1 and am already up $1 after a few hands, sweet. they have a bounty going if you win with 72 then everyone ships you 20 cents. I get AQ and effsea decides to raise, I reraise him he calls (Im putting him on the 72) Flop my queen and a 7 comes, I know he has 72. he bets 40 cents I shove my last $1.30 or so he thinks and calls. he turns over the 72 so Im way ahead. he does have a flush draw. Turn is a 2, river gives him a flush.

Basically poker stars saying "hey i'll put you up a lot, then let you lose it all first slap you in the face with the 2 then a kick in the nuts with the flush"

so it just happened again.
I did the $1 sat. to the $11 for the sunday million. Its a super fast paced turbo structure so can't wait for good hands.

I pick up jacks make a 3x BB raise everyone folds, i win blinds
I get A7 suited and shove hoping to steal blinds or get called but like King high and win. 1 caller has pocket queens.

I flop NOT ONLY my ace but a 7, so 2 pair im WAY ahead, queens can only hit runner runner for a flush or hit the 2 outer. turn is the ****ing queen.

and if it was the other way around and I had queens, flop would give them 2 pair but I wouldn't hit my queen.

What the **** is going on
So today I do a 2 round heads up turbo, 1st round I dominate and win it in 3 hands. 2nd round I pick up pocket 2s. I flop my set, and it ends up all going in on the turn. He had 5s and hit a better set.

So once again pokerstars saying I'll get you 1/2 way there and start you off right but LOL YOU STILL GOING TO LOSE!!

so unbelievable

Last edited by guitaplaya69; Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: more BS from pokerstars

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 02:27 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I think this comes under variance.

Similar has been happening to me over three sites all day today (but with trips being beaten by better trips or AAA being cracked by quads - mind you I did score with a Royal Straight Flush ).

Its not just Poker Stars, it is internet poker as a whole.

I lurve poker

Tomorrow IS another day

MB

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com