Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

My game....

Old
My game.... - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 03:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I have been thinking about my game and how I approach the league and came to one conclusion.

I need to just play my normal game and not worry so much about the points. I seem to play a lot

differently and limit the hands I would play because of worrying about the points. So I think I will

just play and let the points fall where they may.

Good luck at the tables!

P.S. Really trying to work on my rants when I take the beats from the loose cannons.

I will no longer use the word donk.

Old
Tue Mar 01, 2011, 05:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I hope you enjoy mid table obscurity

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 02:04 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
you absolutly cannot play a tournament like u would a cash game. my first goal at the start of any tourney is to get in the money no matter what. (then the final table...then #1 woo hoo).
anyway, gl and cheers. johann

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com