Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Great End of month

Old
Great End of month - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 07:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
So Feb started great as I was hwading towards 1600 points in the first few weeks (this maybe nothing to you but to me steady progress is always an achievement) and having earned a ticket for the PSO warm up which I did very well in ( placed 11th, 18th, 5 th, (hurts being a bubble boy) and 20th and 22nd) things were going positive and then of course like the weather it all went downhill - got sucked in by all in donks with better hands but variance happens. However the original reason for this post was to thank the PSO for offering the ability to train with weaker and stronger players that I was able to win a $ 1.10 tournament ticket in the Rags to Riches freeroll therefore calling Feb. a success with a slump and staying positive and not dwelling on the defeats helped me a lot.
Look forward to seeing everyone in March
Cheers the hamster

Old
. - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 12:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Glad you're happy with your month and keeping upbeat. Sometimes that's the best thing you cando, just concentrate on making those small gains big gains, one step at a time.

Good luck!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com