Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

training glitch

Old
training glitch - Tue Mar 01, 2011, 09:12 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
When I sigh up as a viewer, not participant, the chatbox is misplaced and overlays upper left of the live training display. I've seen this several times. It's not only annoying, it sometimes covers up information.

--
JoBaloo

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
what browser Jobaloo

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:00 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I have registered as a viewer as well and had the same problem as Jobaloo running Firefox

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:29 AM
(#4)
Same here

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:38 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
I also have this issue as a viewer, seems tio have started after most recent PS upgrade, have windows internet explorer.

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:09 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
what browser Jobaloo
FireFox, though I see it affects IE as well. Seems I'm not the only one to notice this.

If you have access to the source code, I'm sure you'll find there's a display setting for participants that contains the location for the chat box as a parameter, and that parameter is missing from the same display setting for viewers, since it's obviously defaulting to [0:0].

Last edited by JoBaloo; Wed Mar 02, 2011 at 10:16 AM..

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:13 AM
(#7)
(Head Trainer)
Ok, this has been reported to the programmers... I'll let you know when i hear something.

Thanks,
Dave

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:19 AM
(#8)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBaloo View Post
FireFox, though I see it affects IE as well. Seems I'm not the only one to notice this.
Nope, you were the 3rd to mention it, and it seems there's more. As far as I can tell everyone who is experiencing this is always logged in as a viewer (not a participant) and this just started since the last PS update, so it's a brand new issue. If anyone has experienced this outside of those parameters, please advise so I can pass the info along to the developers. Also, anyone logging in as a viewer and NOT experiencing this? At this point I'm not sure if it's just some viewers, or all viewers, having the issue.

Thanks for reporting.

Dave

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:39 AM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2010
(Administrator)
Let me know if you need me to report this too.

Good Luck
PSO STAFF

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:46 AM
(#10)
Dave, I can tell you that this happened to me on Saturday the 26th of February
Don't know if it was before or after the upgrade

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 04:26 PM
(#11)
(Head Trainer)
The programers have identified the bug and reported back that it's fixed. Those of you who are having this trouble, please let me know after tomorrow night's session if it's resolved for you.

Thanks,
Dave

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com