Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

i did it without even knowing........

Old
i did it without even knowing........ - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:41 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
well, in February i never even read the "FastCurves" challenge post from Tazz......i think i remember opening it at some point but got distracted and being that it was a long post i just never went back to read it........

i am up right now at about 1:20 am ET March 2, and i his new "challenge" for this month that he reissued was bumped up to the top and already 3 pages long, so i decided to see what this was all about.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but i believe i accomplished this "challenge" last month without even trying. LOLOLOLOL .....and believe me, i am not saying this because i am proud of the fact or anything.....i started last month totally goofing off and registered for some tourneys that i never even played a single hand in, just to see what place i would go out in. I actually played a few, and i donked around in alot of them just to pass time while working (being that i didn't have a bankroll at all at the time)

i looked at my games history for last month after reading his new post because towards the end of February i actually tried in some of the tourneys because i realized i had to get my score back above 1525 or whatever it is so i could play the Sunday Warmup. (i cashed in a few of those in Feb. and have built a bankroll off of them)

I am not gonna go back and look again, but if anybody cares to check my history of last month you will see that i may have accomplished Tazz's "challenge". I'm not positive, but i think i was close to his 20,000 place fluctuation upon first glance of my game chart.

i know i am opening up myself to all kinds of funny remarks about my game with this post, but i just wanted to show that indeed, Tazz's "challenge" was not much of a challenge.

I did it without even knowing.

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Not that it was hiphop,he has skills that are easily identifiable when he decides to put them on display,but that anyone would post this and describe the experience as he did here........kinda illustrates what many (myself included) are saying about this supposed "challenge".

Just sayin'.

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:48 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
well nevermind....i guess i read his post wrong ........you gotta go up and down and then back up.................something like that? probably why i never made it through the original post in the first place.....it's just kinda.......................................

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:51 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
yeah...i don't think i did it...LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

stoned.

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 01:57 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphoplives View Post
well nevermind....i guess i read his post wrong ........you gotta go up and down and then back up.................something like that? probably why i never made it through the original post in the first place.....it's just kinda.......................................
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphoplives View Post
yeah...i don't think i did it...LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

stoned.
Wait,wait.... You read the post while you're stoned or did the challenge while you were stoned?

Because if it's the latter,well more sauce for the goose as to the pointlessness of this challenge.

Old
ooops - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 02:00 AM
(#6)
Nevermind,my bad. You said you don't think you did it.............

Shytfaced.

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 02:05 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
omg LOLOLOLOL

Moxie....i think you are the funniest person on here by far.

and i truly mean that.

and yeah......i think i read the post AND played most of February pretty stoned. lol

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com