Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

How have home games changed your play on PS an pso.

Old
How have home games changed your play on PS an pso. - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 05:40 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
With home games now almost 2 months old, how has it changed the way you play or what you play?
I find that I play less MTTs and enjoy playing with those I have come to know.
I find a big benefit in that we can chat without regard to getting a pm warning us of insulting someone. I do not have to worry about mod gods closing threads that in their judgment are embarrassing to them or one of their teflon buddies. One last benefit is I can maintain contact with all my friends even if this post gets me evicted from this forum.
Just wondering how it has changed your play,

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 05:47 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
What I noticed at cash tables are regs giving fish there home game password..lol
Talk about isolating the fishey might have to fix that down the line.

Old
yo - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 06:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
With home games now almost 2 months old, how has it changed the way you play or what you play?
I find that I play less MTTs and enjoy playing with those I have come to know.
I find a big benefit in that we can chat without regard to getting a pm warning us of insulting someone. I do not have to worry about mod gods closing threads that in their judgment are embarrassing to them or one of their teflon buddies. One last benefit is I can maintain contact with all my friends even if this post gets me evicted from this forum.
Just wondering how it has changed your play,

hey jim,

the homes games are the best thing poker stars have ever put out, thats where most of my playing is done now,

cheers

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 06:15 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
I should add I havent accepted any home game requests and canceled the ones I did.
So please no one take offense,it was nothing personal.

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 06:48 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Personally, Home games are a great way to relax with a great bunch of friends
But it doesn't change the games nor the amount of games that I play

I must say that at first, I thought that Home games would just replace the Home games that we did set up at home. When I invited people over for a poker game, it wasn't for $1, it was for $50. But now, playing in a few with fun people (have a drink or two) is as fun.

And the best part, 95% less donkeys than PSO

Old
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 07:06 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I agree that the home games are terrific for all parties involved. It doesn't change when or what else I play. However, it does give me a chance to practice certain things that I am not comfortable with in regular MTT's. For this I am Thankful.

JT

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com