Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Lost

Old
Default
Lost - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 06:09 PM
(#1)
lasthippie12's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 75
BronzeStar
LOST: My luck
LAST SEEN: Sunday night in the PSO

If found please return as it is badly missed. It may be in a slightly confused state, as it does hang out with me sometimes.

REWARD OFFERED!! (Sincere thanks)

Have a good one!! Lasthippie
 
Old
Default
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 06:59 PM
(#2)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthippie12 View Post
LOST: My luck
LAST SEEN: Sunday night in the PSO

If found please return as it is badly missed. It may be in a slightly confused state, as it does hang out with me sometimes.

REWARD OFFERED!! (Sincere thanks)

Have a good one!! Lasthippie
i think i saw it on rt.66 headed west

good....well....luck

 
Old
Default
would not be surprised - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 08:17 PM
(#3)
lasthippie12's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 75
BronzeStar
That would not surprise me. It always did have a urge to go west. thanks and have a good one!!
 
Old
Default
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 08:42 PM
(#4)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasthippie12 View Post
That would not surprise me. It always did have a urge to go west. thanks and have a good one!!

That's funny,my luck always goes south. Always.
 
Old
Default
i'm pretty sure - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 09:11 PM
(#5)
StrikeSeven's Avatar
Since: Jan 2011
Posts: 19
BronzeStar
Yeah, you saw it on rt. 66, i think (correct me if im wrong) i saw it in a little bar named "Four Aces". it was kinda shaggy and was taking shots of Telucka (Tequila with a western twang) . I walked into the bar with my queen of diamonds around my arm, and I recognized him from the wanted poster you put on the forum. I told him to stop and we had a duel. This was the hand:

Hero- Qc,Qd
Villain- Ac,Ah

Flop:
QA5
Turn:
4
RIVER: Q

I had made quads, and I had crushed the lovely luck that had betrayed you. I will be taking my reward now. lol
 
Old
Default
reward - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 09:20 PM
(#6)
lasthippie12's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 75
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeSeven View Post
Yeah, you saw it on rt. 66, i think (correct me if im wrong) i saw it in a little bar named "Four Aces". it was kinda shaggy and was taking shots of Telucka (Tequila with a western twang) . I walked into the bar with my queen of diamonds around my arm, and I recognized him from the wanted poster you put on the forum. I told him to stop and we had a duel. This was the hand:

Hero- Qc,Qd
Villain- Ac,Ah

Flop:
QA5
Turn:
4
RIVER: Q

I had made quads, and I had crushed the lovely luck that had betrayed you. I will be taking my reward now. lol
you indeed have my sincere best wishes and should you ever come to NC we will hoist one in honor of your punishment of the treacherous sucker! Thanks and have a good one!! Lasthippie
 
Old
Default
southern hospitality - Wed Mar 02, 2011, 09:25 PM
(#7)
lasthippie12's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 75
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
That's funny,my luck always goes south. Always.
Should I see it I will welcome it and introduce it to moonshine and real eastern NC BBQ. Thus it will be seduced into staying and I will have new luck. Problem solved !! I should have known Moxie would come through Have a good one!! Lasthippie
 
Old
Default
Wed Mar 02, 2011, 10:21 PM
(#8)
lisbon roar's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 65
I was under the impression my luck went on a road trip with yours but turns out I was wrong tried late reg for the first time then first hand dealt aces shoved hopin to look like one of the hated monkeys got called flopped the other two. Its back for me hope it stays. Hope yours returns soon as long as your not next to me when it does.
 
Old
Default
Lost Luck - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 01:38 PM
(#9)
gjschiff's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 58
BronzeStar
OMG!!!!! I live just off Rt. 66 here in the West!!! If I find your luck, can I play with it for a couple of days before giving it back???
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com