Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Home Game Limitations

Old
Home Game Limitations - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:32 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
This 100 member limit is presenting a serious problem. When is it going to be raised?

Last edited by PresBruno; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 12:34 AM..

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:35 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
There is a section for posting about the home games.

Also, you owe me $20.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:45 AM
(#3)
And as soon as more people in this league are made aware of your welching,lying ways I'm thinking you won't have to sweat a 100 peeps cap much longer.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 01:10 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Mods,
I am being constantly harrassed on here and I am posting legitimate queries. Please do something about this.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 01:17 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
I refer you to this news item:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12625924

Liars, cheaters, philanderers and those that do not pay debts are eventually brought to justice...

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 01:42 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
Mods,
I am being constantly harrassed on here and I am posting legitimate queries. Please do something about this.
But you're posting them in the wrong section.

Also, you still owe me $20.

This
is where you should be posting about home games.

This is where you accepted my wager against you.

For any questions/comments about Home Games, send an email to beta@pokerstars.com.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 02:12 AM
(#7)
HEY PRESBRUNO

I believe that you would make a GREAT president

YOU LIE
YOU STEAL
AND YOU'RE FULL OF ...........................

So, when are you going to PAY up?????????

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 02:17 AM
(#8)
** Moved ** for obvious reasons.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 02:22 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Mods,
I fail to see where anything in this this thread approaches harassment. You posted an invitation for prop bets and said you will take all comers. Then you have not lived up to your post. This is going to have repercussions and you must face them. Don't come crying to the mods for a situation you have gotten yourself into.

Old
thx - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 02:23 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
thx. joe

Best reply ever,

cheers

Last edited by effsea; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 02:33 AM..

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 03:00 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Mods,
LMAO. Pull this weak crap live and you would really find out what harassment is. Well not so much harassment,more like a beat down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
I fail to see where anything in this this thread approaches harassment. You posted an invitation for prop bets and said you will take all comers. Then you have not lived up to your post. This is going to have repercussions and you must face them. Don't come crying to the mods for a situation you have gotten yourself into.
I think myself and others got our answers from yesterday's queries.

You rock Joe. For myself I will promise to TRY and not go over the line. Won't be easy as this type of pathetic behavior cooks my grits.

Can we maybe file Articles of Impeachment against the Pres?

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 03:01 AM
(#12)
Since: Nov 2007
Trumpin Joe for President

It reminds me of Egypt, they liked cats as well.

Nah I will say no more: Power to the People..........

Last edited by topthecat; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 03:04 AM.. Reason: Revolution

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 05:49 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
moxie thanks for letting me know.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 06:34 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Well said, this is the kind of response needed. A man has his word alone and if he isn't a man of his word. He will be alone!

JT

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:12 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Thanks Joe, we do appreciate your thoughts on this....Presbrunopay, is just a blowhard and a crybaby, thanks for recognizing it and manning up....Other Mods need to grow a sack!!

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:33 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Not that I needed to see it here to confirm my opinion, but Joe has just proven how far ahead he is of any other so called moderator on this site.

Respect is due

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 02:26 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
As usual, Joe steps in making a very good and valid point.

+ 30 peeps.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 04:25 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
I said I would take any bets, that doesn't mean I would agree to ALL of them or any SPECIFIC bet. I am not MADE of money. Did I ever specifically agree to anyone's bet? NO

Old
lol - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 04:52 PM
(#19)
Quote:
I said I would take any bets, that doesn't mean I would agree to ALL of them or any SPECIFIC bet. I am not MADE of money. Did I ever specifically agree to anyone's bet? NO

Mon Feb 28, 2011, 04:14 PM (#15)

PresBruno
i will hold you all to this....
FYI, it's not 40 points, I am 10th place now and slightly more than 2 cashes out of 2nd.

Also, I accept any wagers made.
lol.........you so funny..........hiccup

Last edited by effsea; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: added color

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 05:17 PM
(#20)
Quote:

And I said that if you fail to meet your obligations and to keep your word viv-a-vis these wagers that you AGREED to then you would pay a price beyond any money as to your reputation on this site.

Your about to find out that myself,and others,WILL keep our promise on this,unlike you. As Joe said,pay what you agreed to or suffer the repercussions.

It's called being a man Pres,something that you have proven over and over again here on Stars that you know NOTHING about.

Well boy,welcome to your education.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com