Old
Talking
Prop Bets For March... - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 07:00 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
1. These Lines are Live As of Time of Posting
2. Maximum Bet is $1
3. Maximum Aggregate Payout to one person will never exceed $10, regardless of odds.
4. Your bet is considered taken and accepted once you have made a reply post in this thread and shipped me the funds. I will update this thread regularly.
5. Bets can be made on updated lines only.
6. PM me if you would like certain odds on an individual.
7. Odds are for 1st Place Win ( End of Month Monthly Rankings ) only unless otherwise stated.
8. You can take a reverse position on any odds for a 30% premium. ie if the odds are 10 to 1. You'd bet $13 to win $1 for that person to not come in 1st at EoM. ( Can't bet on yourself )
9. Have Fun and Good Luck

Live Lines as of March 3, 2011 3:41am

To win the monthly Ranking in PSO for March.

1. PresBruno 28 to 1
2. mcrissinger 18 to 1
3. seagull_2005 345 to 1
4. Moxie Pip 7 to 1
5. SharkAtack89 8 to 1
6. Dreams78 6 to 1
7. Datzang 6 to 1

Sorry, for the short list. But, Let me know if you'd like a line on anyone via PM. I'll put one up for ya. -shark

PS Don't know if the Mods will leave this be. But, this is only for fun. Hey the max payout on any one bet is $10 anyways.

Old
?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 07:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey shark- did you think this through- you gonna lose your shirt man- and btw- u cant give odds of over 10-1 if max payout is 10== might wanna rework this-- gl--monk....

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 07:43 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Not going to lose my shirt. And, yes I've thought this out. And I can give out any odds I'd like. Max payout is $10. Max Bet is $1, but, doesn't mean you can't bet less than a $1. The only way I lose my shirt is if ppl take the reverse odds. But, that means everyone fronting the reverse money on long shots. For example PresBruno, $36.40 to win $1, if you wanted the reverse odds, which is the best bet. Or, for max payout on that bet $364 to win $10. If you'd like to take this action monkey. Reply to thread, and ship the funds. I think I'll be ok. But, please let me know if you see a flaw in my thinking. -shark

1. ppl don't have the money to front for the really long odds.
2. I can only lose $10 per person. ( I'll stop if 100 ppl take action all for max payout )

Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: Bad Grammer, Bad Spelling, Just Bad overall.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 07:45 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
Hey shark- did you think this through- you gonna lose your shirt man- and btw- u cant give odds of over 10-1 if max payout is 10== might wanna rework this-- gl--monk....

A 10 CENT BET ON PRES AT 28 TO 1 PAYS $2.80

Old
?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 07:52 AM
(#5)
okay - i read it as you were giving odds against-- not for-- my bad-- and gl-- this way you gonna win all bets-- so i wont be shipping-- nice one tho-- gl-- monk..

Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 08:02 AM..

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:00 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Quote:
well to my mind then what you mean is-- odds are 1-7 for mox and 1-8 for you-- not 8-1- seeing as how only 1 person can winn the league- all i got to do to to get max 10- is bet 1 on 3 peeps-- !! follow me-- anyway- gl---
I think I'm following your logic. Maybe. Do you mean you'd bet on 3 players? Only only can win the league. This is not who will finish higher. PM if you see a flaw. Thanks, -shark

Old
?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:09 AM
(#7)
i edited the one above- yet if max bet is 1- how can anyone bet on the reverse- either way-- have fun-

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:13 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:
i edited the one above- yet if max bet is 1- how can anyone bet on the reverse- either way-- have fun-
HeHe, I'm willing to take more than $1 on reverse betting. Being the nice guy that I am. You know. -shark

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:37 AM
(#9)
Since: Jul 2010
ok shark what odds would ya put on me ????? I may post a bet on myself or is it just for the list ya already have ?? gl have fun

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:41 AM
(#10)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolai693 View Post
ok shark what odds would ya put on me ????? I may post a bet on myself or is it just for the list ya already have ?? gl have fun
Considering that you've failed to follow or understand the basic instructions given in this thread, I have severe doubts that you are going to be smart enough to place a winning bet.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:49 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemetdennis View Post
A 10 CENT BET ON PRES AT 28 TO 1 PAYS $2.80

If you shipped him the 10 cents, it pays $2.90, right?

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 08:58 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
I just shipped you $2.50 -- I'm taking $1.40 on Datzang and $1.10 on you. Looking for $9.80 if Datzang wins and $9.90 if you win.

But, I do think I just tossed $1.10 down the drain since your girl always seems to finish on top of you.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:09 AM
(#13)
Since: May 2010
10 cents- cote
" " - dreams
- datzang
-wheres the soda
- darkman

shipping you 50 cents

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:14 AM
(#14)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Considering that you've failed to follow or understand the basic instructions given in this thread, I have severe doubts that you are going to be smart enough to place a winning bet.
hey Darkman get over yourself !!! I was only kidding but I now see why people dont like to post or reply in any of these due to people like you with nothing better to do than to throw insults shows your lack of maturity but thats okay I understand not everyone grows up but I do hope you do one of these days

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:16 AM
(#15)
Since: May 2010
Quote:
hey Darkman get over yourself !!! I was only kidding but I now see why people dont like to post or reply in any of these due to people like you with nothing better to do than to throw insults shows your lack of maturity but thats okay I understand not everyone grows up but I do hope you do one of these days

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:17 AM
(#16)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Thank you nickolai. If I ever reach puberty you'll be the first to know

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:19 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Live Lines as of March 3, 2011 6:19am PST

To win the monthly Ranking in PSO for March.

1. PresBruno 28 to 1
2. mcrissinger 18 to 1
3. seagull_2005 345 to 1
4. Moxie Pip 7 to 1
5. SharkAtack89 8 to 1
6. Dreams78 6 to 1
7. Datzang 6 to 1
8. nickolai 693 431 to 1
9. Darkman61 8 to 1
10. II cote ll 6 to 1
11. wherethesoda 10 to 1

I know I said to PM me. I was just trying to keep this thread short and free of all the off topic comments, but, as this is too much to hope for. Post on. MMMM Fish you're $$ received and bets accepted. Next time try to stay within the $1 limits everyone, unless you are taking reverse odds.

Current Standing Bets

mmmm fish wagered on 3/3/2011
1.10 to win 9.90 on sharkatack89
1.40 to win 9.80 on datzang

Last edited by sharkatack89; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: wrong time and updated list.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:28 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
I'm figuring this month's betting window is closed, but may I suggest one additional bet for next month?

After you name your seven or eight contenders, how about an even money bet for "none of the above?" To win, somebody, other than the named contestants, would have to win. You could make it conditional that the unnamed person must have finished in the top fifty of the previous month. That should limit the field enough and still make this an attractive option.

This way, a person could wager on themselves if they are not named and finished in the top fifty in the previous month.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:34 AM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
I'm figuring this month's betting window is closed, but may I suggest one additional bet for next month?

After you name your seven or eight contenders, how about an even money bet for "none of the above?" To win, somebody, other than the named contestants, would have to win. You could make it conditional that the unnamed person must have finished in the top fifty of the previous month. That should limit the field enough and still make this an attractive option.

This way, a person could wager on themselves if they are not named and finished in the top fifty in the previous month.
Great idea. cept, there is no one that can not be named. I likes it tho. Maybe for next month, I'll set odds on the top 30 with the top 5 finishers from previous month to round out the contender list. And then do a "rest of the field bet" BTW betting windows not closed for the month. Still going. I may close it on the 15th or not. Have fun. Thanks for the great idea -shark.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 09:52 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Sorry about that Shark. The worst part, is now we have to hope Darkman is wrong and as he will tell you, he rarely ever is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Please send my apologies to Dat for jinkxing you and her this month.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com