Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Where is the skill league listed

Old
Where is the skill league listed - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 11:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
Is there a problem with the pso league? It is not listed under the private tourney tab. I cant find it anywhere

Old
Found it - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 11:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdigger13 View Post
Is there a problem with the pso league? It is not listed under the private tourney tab. I cant find it anywhere

I shut down the program and restarted it and boom just like majic there it was has anyone else had this problem?

Old
?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:38 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
if you have both the dot net and dot com quick launches on ure start up- maybe you booted up dot net-- ??? they not on there---

Old
Thumbs down
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 09:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Mar 2011
WhiteStar
I am using the dot com software and not seeing them either. Which tourney catagory were they supposed to be in?

Mogris

Old
?? - Fri Mar 04, 2011, 11:00 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
tourney/ private--

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:32 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
please dont enter the skill league, i will beat u and humiliate u.

just f-in w/ you..

monkey has it right, check tourney/private/10:00,13:00,15:00, 17:30,20:00,22:00....did i forget one? anyway gl, see you there and may god have mercy on your chips.

gl. johann

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 05:49 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Also, it is worth noting that the league is not necessarily too much about skill. The beast is different to normal MTTs and the Schooling is pretty much what you can gain from other players rather than PokerStars itself.

MB

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com