Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pso-staff??

Old
Pso-staff?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 11:16 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Hey Staff- you knocked down the clock to 30 seconds-- good on ya-- yet as others have pointed out- its the 12 secs. time to act that allows this stalling -bullshyt-- tactic to be employed still--- can you get stars to knock it down to 6 seconds--??????????????- gl all -monk..

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 11:44 AM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
I don't think they can do anything about that one. To do it, I'm pretty sure stars would have to change every single game/cash table on there.

Although, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 11:52 AM
(#3)
No way in hell they would ever knock down the main clock. Any action that prevents multitabling other pstar tabes = less money for stars.

Some of us actually multitable 8+ tables and need that clock from time to time

Old
?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#4)
gheesh sens- u didnt have to yell at me-lolo- and btw- u actually get 6 secs- then 12- so 18 in total- i think 12 be enuff -- and i also multi--

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:26 PM
(#5)
no exclamation marks and a winky face. That aint yelling ;p

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:47 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
*yelling* WTF? Monkey, now you leave well enough alone. PLEASE!!! I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Clock R Us Kid. More Time, More Time, and More, More Time PLEEEEAAAAAAASE! Don't force me to play poker. What would I do for money then? -shark GL 2 ya.

Old
?? - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:53 PM
(#7)
ummh well - idk shark- how about this then- if you run your clock down to the sit out - you must miss the next hand??? that better???????? hhmmm-- idk--

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 10:26 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
You actually complain about 12 second action clock.....................How do you ever run deep with so little patience?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com