Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The Big Game - loose cannon

Old
The Big Game - loose cannon - Thu Mar 03, 2011, 11:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I enjoy the Big Game on TV. Seeing the “loose cannon” compete against the best. I sure exposes the difference between pros and amateurs – playing your opponent, and the board as well as your hand / pocket cards.

I’d love to have a hundred grand to test my skills against them. I play the Big Game round 1 qualifiers when I can, and have advanced to round 2 for my third time [finishing top 300]. My next round 2 is Saturday, and 1000 advance of the ~8000 registered. We’ll see…

What are your reflections on The Big Game at PokerStars?

Joinmy club at...
- Enter my Club ID number: 53468
- Enter my Invitation Code: Run4HymClub

Old
Thu Mar 03, 2011, 12:12 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2010
Hi Run4Hym, I enjoy watching it too, yes you can really see the difference between them but I can imagine how nervous these loose cannons must be not only playing the pros but being in front of all the cameras and lights....lol, my heart starts to thump when I get on final tables at free rolls for gods sake lol, By the way I qualified for the casting pool back in dec. and had to put it off to April 1st, so by judging how your doing in the league so far you should have no problem qualifying. hope to see you there

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com