Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Well color me shocked.................

Old
Well color me shocked................. - Fri Mar 04, 2011, 12:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
Got a warning for "insulting" he that can not be sullied. Considering who I "insulted" and why I wear this warning as a badge of frigging honor.

You were right jim,and no wonder he admires Reagan so much. He's also made out of teflon just like the Gipper,seemingly.

For the record I respect the Mods and the fact that they have a diificult,thankless task on their hands. But I don't much go for false equivalency too much myself. If telling the truth about what one did is to be seen as an insult then I'm afraid I'm about to become a serial violator.

Oh well,less typing,more drinking

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 12:57 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Mods should enforce the rules that he breaks.

- Chat ban for insulting players at the table
- Warning for bringing politics in to the forum
- Warning for making fun of others sexuality
- The welching of the prop bet is not really something they can deal with,more of a sign of his integrity
- His posting is borderline and think we can ignore him and his need to troll

Lets face it he wants to win the PSO and taking him off the table for a week would make it clear.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 01:19 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
What are rules?

What is poker etiquette? What is the PSO "community?"

These are things that we have not been able to ascertain over the past few days.

We obviously thought we knew etiquette and standard community responses for breaches thereof, but...

I'd threaten to quit like ericnnancy, but, nah. That doesn't do any good. Besides, there aren't a bunch of donks holding me back, nor are there 30 peeps telling me to.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 02:36 AM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
hey moxie, that's odd, i also got a warning today for speaking the absolute truth about ericnnancy in a thread......i didn't even say anything at all against the rules, in fact i went out of my way not to.

interesting.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 02:48 AM
(#5)
I know that they have to keep some order,and mostly I think they do a great job and it's a job that I certainly would'nt want (and the thought of me having it probably just elicited a gag reflex in many--most?--Ok ALL of you) but there are those who actually try to contribute something of value here occassionally and then there are those who are never anything but a distraction and nuiscance for the most part.

I think that this distinction gets lost sometimes is all.................

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 03:10 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
the thing that i really do not understand though, considering i have lost my cool and called people all kinds of juvenile things in the forum and then promptly gotten a ban (which was well deserved)........this guy ever since he started posting in the forum has brought up politics, religion, also called people names, brought up sexual orientation actually bashing a pokerstars pro, posted pictures that have nothing to do with poker at all, generally has used the forum to promote his political agenda (or pipedream), and never really contributes anything as far as poker strategy, and when he does he is absolutely wrong to the point of it making me wonder if he is even being serious or just purposely trying to mislead new players.

i honestly have wondered before if this guy is even a "real" player, or just some kinda weird practical joke.......then i saw a youtube video that he posts and...yep....... guy is actually real.

if i get a month ban (as i said, well deserved), then PresBruno in my honest opinion deserves one too. and i think i have a right to say that considering that i have received a ban before.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 03:14 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphoplives View Post
the thing that i really do not understand though, considering i have lost my cool and called people all kinds of juvenile things in the forum and then promptly gotten a ban (which was well deserved)........this guy ever since he started posting in the forum has brought up politics, religion, also called people names, brought up sexual orientation actually bashing a pokerstars pro, posted pictures that have nothing to do with poker at all, generally has used the forum to promote his political agenda (or pipedream), and never really contributes anything as far as poker strategy, and when he does he is absolutely wrong to the point of it making me wonder if he is even being serious or just purposely trying to mislead new players.

i honestly have wondered before if this guy is even a "real" player, or just some kinda weird practical joke.......then i saw a youtube video that he posts and...yep....... guy is actually real.

if i get a month ban (as i said, well deserved), then PresBruno in my honest opinion deserves one too. and i think i have a right to say that considering that i have received a ban before.

And you love PSO..................."winning!"

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 03:24 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Quote:

Please stop making sense.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 03:33 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
lololol..... your name should be moxiepimp, cause you are hilarious......

oh wait, being hilarious has nothing to do with being a pimp.......

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 03:51 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar

-charlie sheen

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 05:01 AM
(#11)
Quote:
lololol..... your name should be moxiepimp, cause you are hilarious......

oh wait, being hilarious has nothing to do with being a pimp.......

I don't know. Joe Pantolioni as Guido "The Killer Pimp" in Risky Business was pretty funny. That shirt he wore in the one scene,in the truck...........that was real funny.

And pimps with bags on their heads and ho sticks that use searing logic and rapier like wit in poker forums always seem to crack me up.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 05:16 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
I don't know. Joe Pantolioni as Guido "The Killer Pimp" in Risky Business was pretty funny. That shirt he wore in the one scene,in the truck...........that was real funny.

And pimps with bags on their heads and ho sticks that use searing logic and rapier like wit in poker forums always seem to crack me up.
Moxie, I will park at Hammerjack's and whack you uptop the head with a crab cake. After that, we'll keep the party going all night.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 06:37 AM
(#13)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
.then i saw a youtube video that he posts and...yep....... guy is actually real.
He needs a better cameraman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvY87cZZHvU

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 08:24 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Hey mox I print off all of my warnings and use the paper to help level my dining room table

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 10:52 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
A member, whom I wiill not divulge, found Mr. Teflon's Facebook page. When he was asked a question about Cris Hanson and the circumstances surrounding their meeting, he became very paranoid and defensive. Lots of info in facebook about him.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 11:18 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Hey mox I print off all of my warnings and use the paper to help level my dining room table

I use mine when I run out of Charmin, its a little smoother and slicker, kind of like coated with teflon.

Old
yo - Fri Mar 04, 2011, 11:21 AM
(#17)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Got a warning for "insulting" he that can not be sullied. Considering who I "insulted" and why I wear this warning as a badge of frigging honor.

You were right jim,and no wonder he admires Reagan so much. He's also made out of teflon just like the Gipper,seemingly.

For the record I respect the Mods and the fact that they have a diificult,thankless task on their hands. But I don't much go for false equivalency too much myself. If telling the truth about what one did is to be seen as an insult then I'm afraid I'm about to become a serial violator.

Oh well,less typing,more drinking

congrats mox.

welcome to the club

cheers

p.s. about effin time

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 12:08 PM
(#18)
So if nothing is working how about a good old fashioned shunning. For some bad attention is better than no attention.

He posts. If you use the "back" arrow on the top of the page to exit the post and it doesn't record as a view.
Bump all the threads under his, throw in a few "what happened to Effsea's key"," I hate Moxie Pip" and "view this video" etc. and in 5 minutes it's on page 2, no views and no postings.

Not much can be done about his chat on the table but maybe it will help here.
Except the flaming is certainly entertaining.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 01:18 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawni View Post
So if nothing is working how about a good old fashioned shunning. For some bad attention is better than no attention.

He posts. If you use the "back" arrow on the top of the page to exit the post and it doesn't record as a view.
Bump all the threads under his, throw in a few "what happened to Effsea's key"," I hate Moxie Pip" and "view this video" etc. and in 5 minutes it's on page 2, no views and no postings.

Not much can be done about his chat on the table but maybe it will help here.
Except the flaming is certainly entertaining.
The real entertainment is seeing the lengths that some powers that be will go to to protect him from his own stupidity,( I hope that is not insulting) Gives one thought to consider what outside relationships exist.
Nevertheless it is amazing what teflon does in protecting one from being accountable.

Old
Fri Mar 04, 2011, 02:36 PM
(#20)
Anyone who wishes to see the post that earned me my warning and what I have learned from it go to the Bad Beats Section of the Forum.

No prizes for guessing who the Bad Beat poster who open the thread was though.............

If you need a hint think human wah-wah pedal.................

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com