Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

I'm Back....but still can't play, hmmmm

Old
I'm Back....but still can't play, hmmmm - Fri Mar 04, 2011, 11:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello all!
Well I have made my way back to PS, with a bunch of money(LOL), and still am locked out. I got caught up in the whole "state won't process payment" so i got blocked off of PS for having a -10.84 account, once they took all the money i had in my account. I recieved an email saying i had to send ID etc...done...finally decided to put some money in via Western Union today, okkkk, so they reinstate my log in abilities, so this morning I went to make a wu deposit, I opened up the cashier window, and went to make a deposit, well the echeck popped up, so it already had all my info etc, so i thought i would try it, so i throw in a few hundred dollars, and BAM, it accepts it and deposits straight into the cashier. Sooooo now I have money in my account, but am still unable to play, until they remove my restriction.
So in the mean time I have been playing at a cpl other sites. Made deposits to both, without any problems, and it seems for at least today I can deposit at PS also. I expect payment should hit my account, oh i say about July maybe..lol.
Anyways, looking forward to getting back to the tables soon and playing with the fine people of PS.
GL all and Enjoy!

Hunt2day

Last edited by Hunt2day; Fri Mar 04, 2011 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: forgot an LOL

Old
?? - Fri Mar 04, 2011, 12:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
well im in canada - have no problems -- yet i think what is gonna happen- is that although stars accepts ure deposit- your bank may not allow the withdrawl of funds- so u might be right back where u started-- call ure bank and ask whats what-- gl monk..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com