Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Where is Buda505?

Old
Where is Buda505? - Sat Mar 05, 2011, 12:04 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Where did Buda go? I miss his wacky songs, and having to try and decipher his spelling

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 12:55 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Where did Buda go? I miss his wacky songs, and having to try and decipher his spelling
I don't know, I also wonder about Krunkstar, ringos, poncho, chilli, meowsasskitty, razzy, bill curran, and others who used to post here a lot.
Maybe they got tired of the drama and favortism shown to certain teflon coated members. Maybe they found less and less beneficial things to read and more and more unproductive drama that was a waste of their precious time.
Who knows, I don't , and this is just a conjecture, but I doubt if the powers that be even notice.

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 01:03 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
sadly you may be right Jim

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 01:59 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
I don't know, I also wonder about Krunkstar, ringos, poncho, chilli, meowsasskitty, razzy, bill curran, and others who used to post here a lot.
Maybe they got tired of the drama and favortism shown to certain teflon coated members. Maybe they found less and less beneficial things to read and more and more unproductive drama that was a waste of their precious time.
Who knows, I don't , and this is just a conjecture, but I doubt if the powers that be even notice.
All hanging out at Suited Aces, not sure about Krunk or Poncho, as for BUDA, he is on a journey of enlightenment at a transindental poker school of meditation, the mystics have told me there me be a communication from the Tibetan foothills shortly.

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:15 PM
(#5)
Quote:

All the ones Jim mentioned and I also miss ROEye and Starlanna posting here. Chilli as well, and TXKicky does'nt seem to have as much to say anymore either. Too many sausage wars maybe?

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:25 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
All the ones Jim mentioned and I also miss ROEye and Starlanna posting here. Chilli as well, and TXKicky does'nt seem to have as much to say anymore either. Too many sausage wars maybe?
favoritism?? probably not. tired of the drama? probably. Adults that act like elementary kids. Not cool.

Just sayin'

Good Luck and see you at the tables.

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:29 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VERDUGO77 View Post
favoritism?? probably not. tired of the drama? probably. Adults that act like elementary kids. Not cool.

Just sayin'

Good Luck and see you at the tables.

I'm rubber,you're glue...............

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#8)
Truth is that the forum is providing very little substance and anyone who is seriously looking to improve their game or debate and discuss poker issues in general can find places far better to provide that environment.

Is it any wonder that good people just fade away, turned off by the constant barrage of non-relevant drivel, constant bickering, circular arguments and egos that dominate the threads?

Sausage wars, chipolata jousting, call it what you will, all very tiresome and non-productive and unfortunately thats what reading the forum has become.

Old
I have been here all along! - Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:38 PM
(#9)
Quote:

I have been here all along, and my spelling still sucks lol. Like Others that have stopped posting Jim is on point on a lot. There used to so much good poker stuff to read in here. Now not so much. But I stay on top of good stuff that finds its way in here. Go to some of Daves training.

I have started playing cash games on line so working on leaks etc. to get to pay bills with my poker job on the on line side. Playing live as well. Been working on rapping up the book, thats work.

If you have noticed go to some of the older post.(member not found) We have lost many members. Some have said their good byes Via Pm's. They are not really wanting to come into the forums any more not even to say good bye. Why should they some one will only say we did not need you anyway or you cant hang etc. We have lost respect for each other as poker players. Must be the non person contact, Not sure.

But , as some of you know, we make the PSO what it is I have learned a lot here on my MTTs and still need lot of work. I have made many FTs. I choose not to share that info, no time for the games that are played here. Really not all members are like that just thos few that bleep this place up for the rest of us.

This is my job and I put in many hours doing my job. Lot of freinds still here like yall Roomik, Bog, Moxie, Jim, and the rest of ya. So I shall be here as well. Not trying to make a statement , the amount of members that have left have done that.

I still have stuff to learn and spend my time doing that and helping those that want help. I have not posted a new blog in a long time. The old ones are still getting read. I do have two that I need to post so will do so soon.

But Thanks for the love guys, way cool. This is really a good place to learn Poker on MTTs and SnGs. The league is League Poker for points so yall new members dont forget that. It is to its own. Got a blog on that so no need to PM me and ask me why read that if you want to.

Well did not spell check again, dont tell Sue lol But see you all around. Be cool Pm me if you want to talk all good with that.

With Respect ,
Julius "BUDA505"

Last edited by BUDA505; Sat Mar 05, 2011 at 03:15 PM..

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#10)
Damn those Buddhist mystics were right again, the voice from the Himalayas has come forth as predicted.

Was worth all the pain of having Ohm tattooed on my back i guess.

Old
Sat Mar 05, 2011, 07:41 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
As a result of my post, I got a PM telling me that most of those I mentioned were over on Suited aces. So I joined it and will probably spend a fair amount of time their and less here.
Such is life.

Old
Still here - Sat Mar 05, 2011, 09:19 PM
(#12)
ChromeStar
Im still here too just got tired of the seagulls crap and other beasts, too much to sift through to find anything of value. Used to love getting up and reading posts and doing a few but if I look on here twice a week thats alot now. Think the homes games really took alot away from us getting together, cant chat as I fly by on my broom to say hi, need a reservation to play etc etc. I think it was alot better on the regular site, too many smaller games and kind of chopped everything up. I would love to go to alot of them just to visit friends but too much money so dont go to any.

Anyway hi to you all , miss ya , miss the get togethers maybe someone can set up a reunion game on the reg site for old times would be fun. Make a monthly would be even better.

And effsea if you dont show your face soon Im gonna send out the Booze Patrol,and a Locksmith and hunt you down.

Old
darling - Sat Mar 05, 2011, 09:51 PM
(#13)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHILLI 2 U View Post
Im still here too just got tired of the seagulls crap and other beasts, too much to sift through to find anything of value. Used to love getting up and reading posts and doing a few but if I look on here twice a week thats alot now. Think the homes games really took alot away from us getting together, cant chat as I fly by on my broom to say hi, need a reservation to play etc etc. I think it was alot better on the regular site, too many smaller games and kind of chopped everything up. I would love to go to alot of them just to visit friends but too much money so dont go to any.

Anyway hi to you all , miss ya , miss the get togethers maybe someone can set up a reunion game on the reg site for old times would be fun. Make a monthly would be even better.

And effsea if you dont show your face soon Im gonna send out the Booze Patrol,and a Locksmith and hunt you down.
oh darling, l miss you big time!!!!

please come back to the drunk tank, going to pm the info now,

every friday, we have a drunk fest, sending u the buy in also, please show up, you are missed,

l love my chilli hot

cheers

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 12:57 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogweed1964 View Post
Truth is that the forum is providing very little substance and anyone who is seriously looking to improve their game or debate and discuss poker issues in general can find places far better to provide that environment.

Is it any wonder that good people just fade away, turned off by the constant barrage of non-relevant drivel, constant bickering, circular arguments and egos that dominate the threads?

Sausage wars, chipolata jousting, call it what you will, all very tiresome and non-productive and unfortunately thats what reading the forum has become.

Head of nail...........Meet Hammer

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 01:01 AM
(#15)
Sparty!!!!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com