Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Warning

Old
Warning - Sun Mar 06, 2011, 09:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
check this out......got e-mail last night....chat policy violation.....it is a violation to beg or buy and sell play money chips at the table.i railed pres at 3 or 4 tables he called the mods at least 3 times i said things like this hi pres pay your bet yet? not....pay the 20.00 you owe.....you dont owe me anything......you took bet pay it.....what not responding.....still have not paid.....with all the bull and insults he hands out at the tables and in forum.........I get the WARNING...Teflon pres i am not mad it is what it is. good luck at the tables

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 09:29 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahmani3 View Post
check this out......got e-mail last night....chat policy violation.....it is a violation to beg or buy and sell play money chips at the table.i railed pres at 3 or 4 tables he called the mods at least 3 times i said things like this hi pres pay your bet yet? not....pay the 20.00 you owe.....you dont owe me anything......you took bet pay it.....what not responding.....still have not paid.....with all the bull and insults he hands out at the tables and in forum.........I get the WARNING...Teflon pres i am not mad it is what it is. good luck at the tables
Was the warning from Pokerstars or PSO? I did not know that PSO mods had authority at Pokerstars games. If they do then a certain mod will make a mell of a hess out of protecting mr teflon.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 09:56 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobojim11247 View Post
Was the warning from Pokerstars or PSO? I did not know that PSO mods had authority at Pokerstars games. If they do then a certain mod will make a mell of a hess out of protecting mr teflon.
from chat@pokerstars.com and ended regards pokerstars chat moderation team i railed him in pso games

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 10:01 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Yeah PSO mods only hold the hammer in this forum, nowhere else

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 10:07 AM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahmani381 View Post
from chat@pokerstars.com and ended regards pokerstars chat moderation team i railed him in pso games
Ok, glad to hear it wasn't the Keystone Kops,

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 10:30 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
...i railed pres at 3 or 4 tables...
There's your problem, in my opinion. I realize this is a general forum, but this isn't really poker related at all. Oh and also, NOBODY CARES.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 11:03 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerguyAA View Post
There's your problem, in my opinion. I realize this is a general forum, but this isn't really poker related at all. Oh and also, NOBODY CARES.

yes sir Mr.mod

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 11:46 AM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
but this isn't really poker related at all.
Because of course the tables bahmani was referring too were at his local IHOP. Poor PresBruno couldn't enjoy his stack o' flapjacks in peace.

and wasn't bahmani surprised when a pokerstars mod popped up.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#9)
Quote:

Um Rocker,I'm pretty sure the peeps he welched on care. And for myself,I care because this IS a gambling site and someone who welches a bet in that enviroment is someone I want to know about and that everyone else should be clued in about before he effs THEM over.

Try finding a local game,welching on someone there,and THEN having the temerity to come sit your sorry azz back down in that game again. See how well that turns out for you.

He welched. Then he lied about ever accepting the action to begin with. As long as he remains in this League and Forum,Hell on Stars period,he should be dogged for it.

That being said I am on record in this Forum for being totally against harassing a player from the rail for any reason,no matter how badly they may deserve it. So I will say that while I admire bahmani's effort to make Pres feel as small as he should (if Pres is capapable of feeling shame,jury is out on that one),I would encourage him and everyone else to take a different approach in the future.

Everyone deserves the oppurtunity to be able to play their game without being bothered by railers needling them,even Pres.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Sun Mar 06, 2011 at 02:12 PM..

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 05:27 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Um Rocker,I'm pretty sure the peeps he welched on care. And for myself,I care because this IS a gambling site and someone who welches a bet in that enviroment is someone I want to know about and that everyone else should be clued in about before he effs THEM over.

Try finding a local game,welching on someone there,and THEN having the temerity to come sit your sorry azz back down in that game again. See how well that turns out for you.

He welched. Then he lied about ever accepting the action to begin with. As long as he remains in this League and Forum,Hell on Stars period,he should be dogged for it.

That being said I am on record in this Forum for being totally against harassing a player from the rail for any reason,no matter how badly they may deserve it. So I will say that while I admire bahmani's effort to make Pres feel as small as he should (if Pres is capapable of feeling shame,jury is out on that one),I would encourage him and everyone else to take a different approach in the future.

Everyone deserves the oppurtunity to be able to play their game without being bothered by railers needling them,even Pres.
your 100% right about the railing thing. that's on me.but in my school days long ago i would never meet anyone after school to fight i would do it right there class room or not. and to this day bar room someones home what ever dont ask me to go out side. you start it here and we will take care of it here and now not after school or outside.my? if not here and now meaning the forum and tables.what approach would you have me take.the only reason i have railed him is to let as many as i can know he dont pay his bets.and he dont owe me anything but if i did not read the forum i would not know he dont pay. and there are so many that dont read the forum.damn if someone dont pay all of use should know who dont pay.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 05:38 PM
(#11)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
WELL DARN I GOT IN PRES'S TOURNY SO I COULD ASK HIM WHEN HE WAS GOING TO PAY

HIS BETS THEN I WAS KICKED OUT LOL

SO I MAY NEED TO CHECK MY E-MAIL

GOOD LUCK

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 06:00 PM
(#12)
Quote:
your 100% right about the railing thing. that's on me.but in my school days long ago i would never meet anyone after school to fight i would do it right there class room or not. and to this day bar room someones home what ever dont ask me to go out side. you start it here and we will take care of it here and now not after school or outside.my? if not here and now meaning the forum and tables.what approach would you have me take.the only reason i have railed him is to let as many as i can know he dont pay his bets.and he dont owe me anything but if i did not read the forum i would not know he dont pay. and there are so many that dont read the forum.damn if someone dont pay all of use should know who dont pay.

The what do I propose we do question is valid bahmani and I agree with you, it's a sticky problem. I would suggest that we continue to enlighten peeps that come here to the forum as to what happened viv-a-vis Pres and his welching from now until he makes good on the bets,leaves or is chucked the Hell off this site for some other transgression,behaves in public the way he does here, with the wrong (right?) person(s) around--in which case the problem will quickly sort itself out I'm sure--or Hell freezes over. For the record of the 4 possiblities I consider A:he pays his bets off as the least likely by far.

If enough peeps are in the know on this then there will likely be someone on any table he sits on who can clue anyone else he tries to con that his word is completely worthless.

It's not going to end Pres. You have the Scarlet W--for welcher--firmly affixed to you now. I tried to tell you that if you welched you would pay a price in your reputation (not that there was much--any--left to lose there) beyond any money.

Again,welcome to your education,boy.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 06:06 PM
(#13)
Deleted user
Quote:

2nd time I have read you post this and its really starting to get interesting as to why you have this need to express a contrast view to the majority of the forum.

You may think that people making prop bets online is stupid and you are allowed to have that view but I dont understand your view when it comes to how this effects the forum.This is a issue that needs to be dealt with or at least explained.Is it not odd that he attacks people at every table and never receives a chat ban?Yet any one that returns fire is automatically hit with a warning?
This is the issue and his welching on a prop bet is of course a personal issue for member to member.
Would be nice to see a resolution before it gets out of control.

Since you are a new member you have not been able to see the problems that arose from these
type of situations in the past.

Take a look at what happens to people that scam members on other forums and you will see why people feel like they are getting the bad end of the stick.2p2 will ban the ip and even have some members open up a personal website that says this member(Using real name) scammed so and so for prospective employers to read.It tends to get the welcher to pay up or disappear permanently.

This is a part of poker and should be handled in a fair manner.
It could have been handled better but this forum has yet to set up a inbetween for prop bets to hold the money.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 06:59 PM
(#14)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
2nd time I have read you post this and its really starting to get interesting as to why you have this need to express a contrast view to the majority of the forum.

You may think that people making prop bets online is stupid and you are allowed to have that view but I dont understand your view when it comes to how this effects the forum.This is a issue that needs to be dealt with or at least explained.Is it not odd that he attacks people at every table and never receives a chat ban?Yet any one that returns fire is automatically hit with a warning?
This is the issue and his welching on a prop bet is of course a personal issue for member to member.
Would be nice to see a resolution before it gets out of control.

Since you are a new member you have not been able to see the problems that arose from these
type of situations in the past.

Take a look at what happens to people that scam members on other forums and you will see why people feel like they are getting the bad end of the stick.2p2 will ban the ip and even have some members open up a personal website that says this member(Using real name) scammed so and so for prospective employers to read.It tends to get the welcher to pay up or disappear permanently.

This is a part of poker and should be handled in a fair manner.
It could have been handled better but this forum has yet to set up a inbetween for prop bets to hold the money.
ty

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 07:44 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
The what do I propose we do question is valid bahmani and I agree with you, it's a sticky problem. I would suggest that we continue to enlighten peeps that come here to the forum as to what happened viv-a-vis Pres and his welching from now until he makes good on the bets,leaves or is chucked the Hell off this site for some other transgression,behaves in public the way he does here, with the wrong (right?) person(s) around--in which case the problem will quickly sort itself out I'm sure--or Hell freezes over. For the record of the 4 possiblities I consider A:he pays his bets off as the least likely by far.

If enough peeps are in the know on this then there will likely be someone on any table he sits on who can clue anyone else he tries to con that his word is completely worthless.

It's not going to end Pres. You have the Scarlet W--for welcher--firmly affixed to you now. I tried to tell you that if you welched you would pay a price in your reputation (not that there was much--any--left to lose there) beyond any money.

Again,welcome to your education,boy.
pay or dont he can not fix it.WHY IS HE COATED IN TEFLON?someone must know.i have seen chat and forum bans for a lot less.if i get kicked so be it.i am not saying i am out of here.the powers that be will have to kick me out.pres has gone so far over the line.its unreal.....love the pso and forum.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 09:48 PM
(#16)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I feel the need to speak my mind because there have been way too many threads started regarding this issue. You guys decided to put your trust in an immature kid on the internet whome you did not know anything about. Then you got burned.... wow what a surprise. It's time to get over it and move on. You guys are way too desperate for drama. The forums are for disussing poker, how about we go back to doing that? I'm willing to bet that the majority of PSO forum users really do not care about pres bruno and your guys issues with him. That said, everybody is already aware of the situation. Why keep going on and on and on about it?

Yes I am still new to the forum and am not aware of the any history going back past February. Regarding other people getting scammed on this and other forums in the past - Don't put yourself in a situation where you could be scammed and it won't happen. I can understand taking small risks with people you have come to know somewhat, but taking risks with complete strangers who act very immaturely is just plain irresponsible. Don't act so shocked at the results...

I don't have anything against you guys or even pres bruno for that matter. My motive is to try and get you guys to move on and talk about something more interesting than this really old garbage drama story.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 10:33 PM
(#17)
Deleted user
There is no "you guys" in this discussion when talking about a prop bet between two people.
This is a discussion that needs to play out so people understand the price that welching on a prop will be.Following prop bets should be escrowed to a trusted member like any other forum.
Out of any altercation comes a great idea,so feel free to pass on the topic,like I choose to do on any Pres post.
The prop bet is one side of the problem and your focusing on this shows you do not understand the issue.
To allow scum to get away with a scam in this forum would be very shortsighted.
If unchecked the scum flourish and repeat the scam over and over as new members join.
Since this is a community,it is important we take care of each other and chase off people that show a lack of respect for there fellow man.

Forcing a issue to end is a fruitless effort and you will make more enemys than friends by wanting to be the antagonist.Feel free to get the ball rolling and start a poker topic.Most of the forum will join in any discussion about poker and you will receive amazing insight.
But blaming the lack of poker topics on this is weak,since we are capable of writing a topic.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 10:48 PM
(#18)
Quote:
There is no "you guys" in this discussion when talking about a prop bet between two people.
This is a discussion that needs to play out so people understand the price that welching on a prop will be.Following prop bets should be escrowed to a trusted member like any other forum.
Out of any altercation comes a great idea,so feel free to pass on the topic,like I choose to do on any Pres post.
The prop bet is one side of the problem and your focusing on this shows you do not understand the issue.
If unchecked the scum flourish and repeat the scam over and over as new members join.
Since this is a community,it is important we take care of each other and chase off people that show a lack of respect for there fellow man.

Forcing a issue to end is a fruitless effort and you will make more enemys than friends by wanting to be the antagonist.Feel free to get the ball rolling and start a poker topic.Most of the forum will join in any discussion about poker and you will receive amazing insight.
But blaming the lack of poker topics on this is weak,since we are capable of writing a topic.
+1 million

Well said Dirty.

And he's not trying to knock what you're saying IMO Rocker,just that after you've been here longer you'll see that it sometimes becomes intrinsic on us to police this forum and school as members since some things fall out of the parameters of what the Mods can or will deal with here (mostly the former to be fair,I do think they do the best they can for the most part though I don't agree with all of their calls).

I like and enjoy posts like what panicky put up today on KQ. I would have commented but he said pretty much everything I was going to say myself so well done panicky ( or since I was going to say it,and you actually DID.......uh oh.....you may be a donk ). I too would like to see more poker related topics here. I think you'll find that most of us would.

But I would also like to see less miscreants here as well. And many times their prescense requires our persistance to deal with it.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 11:14 PM
(#19)
Since: Nov 2010
Not sure if this is really applicable. But I when I searched PresBruno, his avatar status came up as "user not found."

...You all may have possibly gotten your wish...

Old
That is so true! - Mon Mar 07, 2011, 12:16 AM
(#20)
Quote:

You know I dont post that much any more, but need to back Dirty up here. This is old school. Dirty is rigth. Prop bet needs to be sent to a trust. Lots of members dont understand the Poker world and how it works. A prop bet, is done by word and to most that is all you need when you deal with men of gaming honor.

If you dont know the person ,( which many of you dont really know each other) I mean really know them, then you both agree on a trust. (some one to hold the Prop bet) This has been done wrong in here so many times. It has started a lot of un-needed chit in the forums. If they dont post the bet to the trust then you dont have a bet.

When Old school Players try to explain, maybe one should pay heed. This needs to be done rigth or can lead to many problems that should not be here or on front street. PM someone and keep their Pms if you want to Prop bet. No need to have your business out on front street.

As far as those that are scum and need to be taking care of. Well dudes like Dirty , me and many others will call you on your chit. This is all our house, and it needs to be respected. So if you make a bet pay it. If you dont want to man up then stop making bets and Keep your crap out and off of front street which we call the forum.

Not hard, Props can be fun if done in the correct manor. But , use caution in here. You don't really know one another. SO do things rigth so we and the rest of the PSO dont have to hear about it. If you get screwed, well learn from it and next time do things how they need to be done.

Good Luck,

Julius

Last edited by BUDA505; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 12:26 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com