Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Dirty Little Secrets

Old
Dirty Little Secrets - Sun Mar 06, 2011, 02:01 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
This Thread is to air out some of your own (not other peoples) dirty laundry. Just thought it might be fun. Thought about this, after what occurs in my #1 on list below.

1. So, a guy I'm chatting it up at the tables says, "Have you read HoH?" . I say the only HoH I know is Head of Household on BB.
2. I played Maple Story for a bit a couple years back, but attempted to download it again yesterday. (They have a new class I wanna try out)
3. I'm a horrible poker player, just stalled to the money in PSO skill. (cheap play in Street Fighter Terms. I wanna be nananoko)

Have Fun w/ this all and GL today. Someone give me a ride in the Lambo. -shark

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 02:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
I say the only HoH I know is Head of Household on BB.
First thing I think of when I read this is, the only hand history I know is Head of Household on big blind.

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 02:29 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
the 6th sense

in a whisper " I see dead cards! "

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com