Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Running crazy good

Old
Running crazy good - Sun Mar 06, 2011, 03:31 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
BronzeStar
Have not posted latley but thought I listen up to other members ideas on what i should do

On my account in another card room(rhymes with tull filt) I have been running really hot the last month my screen name is kevups and in the last month I had some really good finishes

Last night I got third in a multi entry turbo knockout with 3500 players for $838 dollar score plus a dozen or so 50cent knockouts

Wednessday I play a $2 dollar rebuy rush tourney and out of 3500 competitors I got 6th place for a payout of $816

Also won $50 ona three dollar 10 game game and $542 on another multi entry tourney when a got 4th out of 3000 in a $3 tourney

With me running hot like this should I play more games till I run cold play more expensive buy ins to increase my hot streak or just continue playing lame 2-5 dollar tourneys and rake in the mulah

PS after all of my big wins I generally cash out and I usually keep no more then $300 in my account, Since mid Febuary I have cashed out $420,$700,and $750 should I keep more money in my account so I can play higher stake buyins.

Thanks for listning sorry it was on another site hope I dont get deleted

Kevcakes

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 03:42 PM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
1st congrats on some great cashes there for sure i would leave some money in your account to play similar or slight;y bigger stakes and aim for similar cashes or a 1st finishes.

but if you are just playing for a hobby and feel you would benefit more from cashing out and paying bills etc then i would withdraw IMO

Old
Sun Mar 06, 2011, 05:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
If you can stay competitive at a higher level that would be the way to go since it would be a better investment of your time versus renumeration.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com