Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

doing well then getting burnt

Old
doing well then getting burnt - Sun Mar 06, 2011, 06:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
why is it that i do well playin freerolls and as soon as i put cash on i either get no cards or get lots of good one's and they all loose to like 74 or low pocket pairs it is frustrating it messes with your judgment it's like i'm just limited to luck alone whatever pokerstars decide to give me i feel like i'm being dumed out early to buy in to anouther i play great poker live and they keep saying u play more hands online but in my mind i'm at one table the same as u would be live i won a tourney on this site a year ago now i'm only sure that was enticement i don't understand why it's like that cuz they make the same weather i win or loose i think i will just play live till i can afford to play here i just keep getting sucked back in if i thought it was a fair oppertunity i wouldn't be so miffed but well at least i get some play in tourney's but cash games i'm scared of it's massive hand v massive hand and it is the same software as tourney's so ya they defo able to tweak how it goes every rational thought in my head screams out ur being robbed wake up it's not heroin it's fookin worse it's gunna take ages to get out of arrears so i may be loosin me flat these fookers couldn't give a crap ah that's my moan anyway gl 2 all

Last edited by jimmycheen; Tue Feb 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com