Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

napl rookie division?

Old
napl rookie division? - Sun Mar 06, 2011, 10:25 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
anyone play in these? i came in lik 50th last night and doing ok again tonight....once u get in to about 500 left the donks are either gone or tightend up, if they are cable of that....

anyone ever win one of these or top 5 in one?....what about the monthly ranking payout, anyone ever cashed in the rankings?

Old
NAPL - Sun Mar 06, 2011, 11:00 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I play them quite a bit, my best finish was 4th place on New Years eve. That boosted me enough to finish tenth for the month of December.

They do tend to be pretty wide open early, but tighten up later on. They're a lot of fun and I enjoy playing them.

Good luck!!

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 02:03 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I played this a lot last month. Never made a final table, but placed in top 50 on the leaderboard .

The leaderboard prizes are a lot smaller than the PSO, but if your lucky enough to get to a final table that would probably make up for it! It is a fun tournament, if your doing the PSO league you should give the NAPL a try too! Just a heads up, deep runs in this one will run over 5 hours.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com