Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

sunday mill final table deal!!

Old
sunday mill final table deal!! - Mon Mar 07, 2011, 05:53 AM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
so what did you guys think of a low stakes buy in player demanding 150k more than half a mill offered???

and what did you think of the guys were there pressuring or what??

Last edited by antlovesang1; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 05:57 AM..

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 05:54 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
i think the short stack scored just went from 41k to 263k

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 05:57 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Just posted it in the other thread, Funnier then hell.

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 05:59 AM
(#4)
i feel 1st should still have taken down at least a mill the deal sees 1st place payout chopped by something like 40% yet 9th gets 600% roi for the original 9th place cash wow i bet 9th is laughing

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 06:02 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
If this had been live it would have been an 8 way chop after they pummeled the zeurrr dude unconscious when he was holding out for more,lol.

Micro player by OPR and he wants to hold out and not take 500K. Un-freaking-real.

Haha Badbeatslayer just typed "Special thanks to PStars RNG for effing me for 1 year. It was worth it."

LMAO.

These guys have to be Damn near tripping ballz right now.

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 06:37 AM
(#6)
did the guys get a kip or have they been at it all night???

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 06:45 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
LOL.......i was watching the table when they made the chop......i almost pissed myself when the guy said...."thanks to the pokerstars RNG for f'in me for a year." lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololo

classic.

i thought the chop was rather odd.........if i was that chipleader guy i woulda asked that everyone donate something to make my payout a mill. and then the other guy who was in like 4th or 5th place said he wanted 150k more..LOL

Last edited by hiphoplives; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 06:48 AM..

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 03:50 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
I think Badbeatslayer should have held out and made them keep playing. How can you lose with Charlie Sheen as your avatar?

Charlie Sheen= # Winning #

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 04:02 PM
(#9)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
i saw that!! and the moderator at one point said "winning!!!" too funny

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 11:12 AM
(#10)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I woke up at about 2am MST, when 41 players left. Monitored the #1 table with the german wstr(?) in the lead. This guy was a shove monkey extrodinare, Playing serious big stack poker, and sucked out countless times....he got beat a few times...but he couldn't have been older than 21-22 and a horeshoe shoved up his bombay doors.

He was only about 5 mil in front of the other german when they hit the final table and started the chop session. Earlier in play he stated..... if he got to the final table he wouldn't go for the chop....then had the balls and the foresite to ask for 5% over normal chop, then asked for more, when badbeatslayer (Charlie) Offered him 5K of his own to accept. the chop..... Badbeatslayer was the king and hero of that table..... and I pissed myself too when he thanked pso for f***ng him....

The fish who tried to extorte them for 180K (10K from each) will get his one day when badbeatslayer runs over him in his new LAMBO...

can't wait to see the final table rerun...even though it wasn't for the money, just the car....I wrote down some predictions of what hands they had after folding with no showdown....there was some serious bluffing going on there...at least thats what I think. One of the loosest Sun Mil final tables I think there ever was...but I've been wrong before...many many times...and The Sunday Mil is way out of my league...for now..

The General

PS suggestion to Pkrstrs.......disable the chat for observers in last 2-3 hours of this kind of tourney.....nothing but junk posted by observers and way to hard to go back and review basic pot summaries.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 11:19 AM
(#11)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
I Felt really bad for Mr. Wiggley, He played an incredeible guty short stack game and just missed the final table by a cats wisker.....great game Mr Wiggley

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com