Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

The poker player who never has a pair.....

Old
The poker player who never has a pair..... - Mon Mar 07, 2011, 08:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I'm reluctant to start another non-poker related thread but if I percieve that someone is trying to slight me then I'm going to comment on it,just how the cookie crumbles.

In the "Pres to play in March Turbo takedown" thread I expressed how I feel about Pres (as did a couple of others...........so far),and also there were several well wishers to boot. And that's fine. All are peeps I respect and like (Brian much more so on both counts since a couple PM's back and forth after my warning the other night,just a good guy with a job I would'nt want for all the liquor in eff's cabinet----what little is left after these last 4 days). And if they,or anyone else,wants to wish Pres,or anyone else, in this community good fortune I will not ever gainsay that. Nor will I change my opinion about someone like Pres unless HE gives me (and others) reason to do so. And that being said when it comes to him I wish him nothing less than high winds and rough seas here on Stars.

But all this is prolouge to the heart of the matter at hand for me. And that wold be the post that did neither---tazz's post taking Brian's well wishes and part of my post,superimposing them next to each other,and then typing in his favorite 3 words---"I'm just sayin'."

Well tazz,WHAT are you "just sayin'? Is it your intention to try and make me look bad by putting what I said up against Brian's well wishes? Because if that IS your intention then let me state categorically that I DO NOT need your aid in looking like an azzhat here at times to some (many,all?) of the peeps here. I am perfectly capapble of doing that all by my lonesome.

Here's MY request to YOU tazz,----take a few minutes away from that "Fastdonk to nowhere" challenge--or whatever the Hell it is you call it--GROW a pair and come in here,get out from behind your little catchphrase/crutch and SAY what you mean,and then we can go from there.

Anyone else want to come here and fire some shots across my bow,please feel free. Consider this the Open Season on Moxie thread if you want to. I've got big shoulders and I can take it. And I fully and freely stipulate that this thread will be a complete waste of your time for most of the peeps here (those of you who are serial rubber-neckers and conniseurs of a good pratfall--mine--will get endless enjoyment here I'm sure).

And the reason I'm opening this thread instead of commenting on tazz's response in the other thread is simple---That thread is about Pres's accomplishment and peeps comments on that,for better or worse.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 08:58 PM..

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 08:54 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
I take offence to being called a rubbernecker!

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 09:22 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
I'm reluctant to start another non-poker related thread but if I percieve that someone is trying to slight me then I'm going to comment on it,just how the cookie crumbles.
yadda, yadda, yadda....
Here's MY request to YOU tazz,----take a few minutes away from that "Fastdonk to nowhere" challenge--or whatever the Hell it is you call it--GROW a pair and come in here,get out from behind your little catchphrase/crutch and SAY what you mean,and then we can go from there.

Anyone else want to come here and fire some shots across my bow,please feel free. Consider this the Open Season on Moxie thread if you want to. I've got big shoulders and I can take it. And I fully and freely stipulate that this thread will be a complete waste of your time for most of the peeps here (those of you who are serial rubber-neckers and conniseurs of a good pratfall--mine--will get endless enjoyment here I'm sure).

And the reason I'm opening this thread instead of commenting on tazz's response in the other thread is simple---That thread is about Pres's accomplishment and peeps comments on that,for better or worse.
Wow... I guess that proves the point that people will see what they want to see...
The POINT of my response was to wish Pres. luck, which I emphasized by quoting Brian's post...
BUT, I thought it was fair to note that he welched on some bets, which I emphasized by quoting Moxie Pip's post. Maybe you Ravens fans should spend more time reading your draft boards and less time reading conspiracy theories.

Im just sayin...

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 09:23 PM
(#4)
i hate states
comonwealths are sooo much better

and we don't have raven's fans either

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 09:29 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
i hate states
comonwealths are sooo much better

and we don't have raven's fans either

rubbernecker

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 10:05 PM
(#6)
Then SAY that tazz. You put the 2 quotes up next to each other and type in "Just sayin'' and I'm saying that to me it looked like a shot at me and you were holding my quote up against Brian's as a basis of comparison. It's hard enough to divulge peoples intentions on here sometimes given the difference between the typed word and the spoken. Being vague and or cryptic just makes it worse.

Since that was your now stated intention then I'm big enough to say I'm sorry for the shot then.

If the Mods want to nuke this thread that's fine or keep it open for peeps to come in and hurl epithets or rotten fruit my way is also cool.

And I'll respond.

Like the Commonwealth versus States thing----well Commonwealths are cool I guess,as far as marriages go.

Yeah I know it's Common-law marriages I just could'nt come up with anything better here,especially after joker weighing in. Man,bad enough a Steelers fan but now I get it from (I'm assuming) a Foreskins fan to?
Jeez..

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 10:17 PM..

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 10:11 PM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
birthday party in the drunk tank right now!! i am drunk and stoned (no kid tonight, at grandma's)......so come and wish effsea a happy b-day!! if he ever shows up......lol

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 10:23 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
rubbernecker
if you searched you would know i'm a frednecksburger!!

Quote:
Like the Commonwealth versus States thing----well Commonwealths are cool I guess,as far as marriages go.

Yeah I know it's Common-law marriages I just could'nt come up with anything better here,especially after joker weighing in. Man,bad enough a Steelers fan but now I get it from (I'm assuming) a Foreskins fan to?
Jeez..
no just ribbin' ya' can't stand them deadskins since gibbs left
at least we can still talk without those annoying headsets while driving
and we don't get pulled for not wearing our seatbelts

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 10:29 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
I take offence to being called a rubbernecker!

Even worse,a dirtyrubber-necker.

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 10:41 PM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Then SAY that tazz. You put the 2 quotes up next to each other and type in "Just sayin'' and I'm saying that to me it looked like a shot at me
Thanks for informing me that sometimes the simplest responses can be mis-interpreted. I just figured simple response for simple minds, but you showed me unfathomable mental agility by transmogrifying it into an attack...

It's feats of acuity like that that causes teams to throw on third down with a lead in the fourth quarter. Sometimes it works. Then again, sometimes you get blitzed and stripped...

Im just sayin

Last edited by tazz864; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 10:45 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:41 AM
(#11)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Nobody, Nobody...... Come on..... Somebody do it.......

Ok I'll do it. MOXIE, You're a lousy card player. (Rotten Fruit Thrown)

I'm gonna go run and hide now. -shark

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:51 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz864 View Post
Thanks for informing me that sometimes the simplest responses can be mis-interpreted. I just figured simple response for simple minds, but you showed me unfathomable mental agility by transmogrifying it into an attack...

It's feats of acuity like that that causes teams to throw on third down with a lead in the fourth quarter. Sometimes it works. Then again, sometimes you get blitzed and stripped...

Im just sayin
Over a month later and he's STILL bragging on a game that got his team.....what? Oh yeah.

First loser.

"Winning"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkatack89 View Post
Nobody, Nobody...... Come on..... Somebody do it.......

Ok I'll do it. MOXIE, You're a lousy card player. (Rotten Fruit Thrown)

I'm gonna go run and hide now. -shark
No shit sherlock. Thanks for the rotten fruit though,if I can sell some on the side of the road I can make enough for a couple Hyper-donk .02's maybe.

"Winning"

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 02:03 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Over a month later and he's STILL bragging on a game that got his team.....what? Oh yeah.

First loser.
I'd rather be first loser in the league than first loser in the division.

I'm just sayin...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com