Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

This has gone TOO far....

Old
This has gone TOO far.... - Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:24 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Whoever did this is a sicko and needs help. They made a fake profile, searched for pictures of me, and friend requested EVERYONE they could find. I suspected it was someone from here because they got my age wrong and put "Vanessa Selbst" under likes. Whoever it is needs some serious help. I reported it to facebook and so did many others so it may be gone by the time you read this but here it is anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...00002188032445

I routinely face harassment from certain individuals on here in a multitude of ways and platforms and it MUST stop.

For the last time, I said "I would accept all wagers".... perhaps I should have been less vague and that's my fault, but I never SPECIFICALLY agreed to any bets and it was on the LAST day and in the midst of it no less, which made making wagers extremely difficult and improbable anyway. I don't owe anyone a DIME and I am tired of being harassed for this.

These individuals need to grow up and seek psychiatric help.

I have done nothing to deserve this sort of treatment. Think of me what you will... lump me in with Phil Hellmuth if you want.... but this is WAY over the line. I talk trash for fun at the tables and people know I am just joking around. This on the other hand, consists of continued stalking, personal insults, and personal violations bordering on actual criminal offenses both in the forums, on the tables, and on outside social networking sites with the harassment of both myself and individuals associated to me in ways not related to poker. Anyone with a conscience would agree that this is disgraceful and should cease immediately.

Thank You.

Last edited by PresBruno; Mon Mar 07, 2011 at 11:29 PM..

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:28 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
who are you? oh yeah the guy who dont pays bets he accepts

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar

Karma is a bitch, isn't she?

You might have a hard time finding someone here who really gives a rats rump about your troubles., so keep
I will keep

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:42 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
Whoever did this is a sicko and needs help. They made a fake profile, searched for pictures of me, and friend requested EVERYONE they could find. I suspected it was someone from here because they got my age wrong and put "Vanessa Selbst" under likes. Whoever it is needs some serious help. I reported it to facebook and so did many others so it may be gone by the time you read this but here it is anyway.

I routinely face harassment from certain individuals on here in a multitude of ways and platforms and it MUST stop.

For the last time, I said "I would accept all wagers".... perhaps I should have been less vague and that's my fault, but I never SPECIFICALLY agreed to any bets and it was on the LAST day and in the midst of it no less, which made making wagers extremely difficult and improbable anyway. I don't owe anyone a DIME and I am tired of being harassed for this.

I have done nothing to deserve this sort of treatment. Think of me what you will... lump me in with Phil Hellmuth if you want.... but this is WAY over the line. I talk trash for fun at the tables and people know I am just joking around. This on the other hand, consists of continued stalking, personal insults, and personal violations bordering on actual criminal offenses both in the forums, on the tables, and on outside social networking sites with the harassment of both myself and individuals associated to me in ways not related to poker. Anyone with a conscience would agree that this is disgraceful and should cease immediately.

Thank You.
Dude, I find this par for the course to what you have done and continue to do within this forum and on Pokerstars itself. I have no clue who done it nor do I care. It is great humor, or so I think. As you do when you name call at the tables and in here. Careful what you wish for buddy, you just may get it. If I were you, I would pay my debts, which a man would own up to. Or simply leave this community. You have brought this upon yourself. If you think you haven't. You are more ignorant then you appear.

JT

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:43 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
This is the best thing you have ever posted here, Bruno. Thanks. It made my night.

Old
Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:46 PM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
For the last time, I said "I would accept all wagers"
I have a steel-trap memory for words, Pres, so I searched the OP. Here's the quote, "Also, I accept any wagers made."

I agree that people harassing you is wrong and bad, but you do have a choice here. You can accept that you did make a textual contract with one of the members of this forum, regardless of whether or not that was your intention, and you can pay a small amount of money to solve the problem. Or you can accept that you will be mistreated for the remainder of your time at PSO because you did break a contract. If you have an interest in political science or law Pres, you should understand the legal implications of your actions as well. This is all I'm going to post in this thread because I don't have any interest in its continuation, but I do believe that you are refusing to acknowledge the truth to some extent. I have nothing personal against you myself, so I hope you will take this as a somewhat objective analysis of the present situation. That's all.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:01 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:

Thank You.

I figured it had to something like that. Skeet Jr. you were just way too over the top to be real. I thought it might be some sort of poker persona strategy you were working on. Just if you could answer my question regarding the $4.50 in question that would be cool. Here or via PM's. For a tiny bit of time yesterday and today, I was wondering if you were working on some kind of school thesis or such. Online Poker and Forum Psychology or such. I'm really sorry to hear that you are being harassed in RL based on an online persona that you created. But, hey, when it comes to money and poker. People tend to get a bit serious, and you should have thought of that before you started down this path.

I'm not really going to go into do you owe ppl money or not. Who is right, or wrong on that issue. That is up to the parties involved. I will say this. I'd never make a bet w/ Skeet Jr., or the persona he is on PokerStars and this forum because, I would never have trusted him to pay in the first place. I would like to ask you about the reference to you cheating to score in this PSO skill league? Did you really offer ppl money for busting them out? Did you really ask another player to chop blinds of all the sitters w/ you? ( This one I ask as I don't really know how out of line this is, Flame away) 2 ppl sitting at a table full of sitters. One guy says, wanna take turns? The other guy says, sure. Then, they progress to allow each other the dead money for as long as no one else come into the room? Before you jump on me, So I'm in a SnG and all players are d/c from the game at once. Do I, play as many hands as I can to win the SnG?, or Do I, stop and wait til the problem resolves? Ok, I'm shooting off topic now. Skeet Jr. I don't agree w/ your persona on Poker Stars but, I have seen it work for cash players. I once was at a 6 max table w/ a guy berating every player every hand. I, being the busy body I am, had it out w/ him as I like to do from time to time. I told myself, This guys a loser, and probably had the stats to prove it. I checked. Great Player Stats, and a bunch of $$ to prove it. I called him out on it. He at once stop berating me, and went on his merry little way. I learned from this, that the jerk persona can work. I don't think it works well here in PSO Skill, as this is a social game, as well as a survival league. But, who knows? Only time will tell.

PresBruno, Looking at your cash game stats, thinking your need help in that dept. But, maybe you are a great tourney player. Don't know, Don't care. I think some of your antics and pics are funny as hell. I get a laugh when I see some of the things you do. But, you have seriously offended a lot of ppl in the forums and online. I am curious tho. Has it been worth it? Did you at least get a laugh and kick out of it for the last couple months? I will never advocate violence or threats over idea's or post online, but, you did reap what you sowed for the last couple months. Post here some of your reasons, or not. But, that's my 2 cents. Peace. -shark

PS I've never been offended by anything you've said or done to me ,or my girl. You were not worth the attention, in my book. But, I am curious about the questions I had for you above. GL in all that you do.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
How old is your "girl" exactly anyway?
Since you and I were both born in 1989... and some of the things I read would suggest that she is substantially older.

Also, Shark, I will play you 1-on-1 any day. Now THAT is something I would wager on.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
I have a steel-trap memory for words, Pres, so I searched the OP. Here's the quote, "Also, I accept any wagers made."
He also said he would hold everyone to their bets. So based on his past "antics" what kind of fit do you think he would have thrown if I didn't pay him the $60 I had bet against him? Yeah, pretty massive is my guess too.

I suspect that Bruno himself is the creator of this facebook page. Seems like the type of thing he would do.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:12 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Why would I add my own friends list to a fake page meant to besmurch me? Grow up.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:13 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
He also said he would hold everyone to their bets. So based on his past "antics" what kind of fit do you think he would have thrown if I didn't pay him the $60 I had bet against him? Yeah, pretty massive is my guess too.

I suspect that Bruno himself is the creator of this facebook page. Seems like the type of thing he would do.
I was thinking the same thing, anything for attention

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:21 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
How old is your "girl" exactly anyway?
Since you and I were both born in 1989... and some of the things I read would suggest that she is substantially older.

Also, Shark, I will play you 1-on-1 any day. Now THAT is something I would wager on.
One on one. I likes it my friend. FLHE. 1/2 blinds. 200 buy in. Feel free to reload at any time. This is about what I can afford. If you'd like smaller stakes let me know. I'm fine w/ that. Let me know, I'll try to schedule a time and place that works for both of us. As for age, I'm not born in '89. I like the numbers 88 as it means luck in chinese. 88 was taken so, I went for 89. My girl is older than me, but not by much. As to any of the answers to my questions? anyways, let me know what limits and what time you can play, and I'll set up a time and place. Thanks, -shark

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:23 AM
(#13)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Why would I add my own friends list to a fake page meant to besmurch me? Grow up.
Because when you're doing things for teh lulz you need your friends to witness you winning internets?

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:26 AM
(#14)
BronzeStar
My bankroll ATM=17 cents.

I can do play money.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:29 AM
(#15)
BronzeStar
and what does it matter how old Shark's girl is? u are truly a piece.......

if i was sharki would punch u through the computer just for asking that ......

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:32 AM
(#16)
BronzeStar
and just in case anyone missed it........here is the facebook page that SOME AWESOME PERSON made for the Pres.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...032445&sk=wall

and the absolutely hilarious thing is that some of his own friends obviously joined it.......

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:32 AM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:

I can do play money.
WOW! Really? Now, that is something you would wager on?? What did you mean by this comment? Oh, I get it. Play for Play Money. Wager on it. And, if you win, I pay you. If you lose..... Oh well. Thanks, but no thanks. PM or post a serious offer. Ya know what. NM. Nice knowing ya Skeet JR. You were at least funny once. -shark

Old
here's why - Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:33 AM
(#18)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Here's your answer. You would do this to yourself for the same reason you tried to tell everyone that you are a (and this is all from your own lips) 1. Conservative Republican with high morals 2.Lesbian bashing 3. Pedophile on the show "To Catch A Predator" 4. Recently out of the closet Gay 5.Jew ( and I don't know what your religion EVER had to do with anything).
You did all of this for attention and this is just more of your attention seeking crap. THAT IS WHY WE ALL BELIEVE YOU MADE THIS FACEBOOK PAGE AND THAT IS WHY YOU POSTED THE LINK
well that took a while but I'm over itt

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:36 AM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2010
Also, Shark, I will play you 1-on-1 any day. Now THAT is something I would wager on. [/QUOTE]
Quote:

I can do play money.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:37 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
$200 you are insane....

also, you aren't married to this person so you shouldn't be living with them.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com