Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Whitestar vs. Cash player

Old
Whitestar vs. Cash player - Mon Mar 07, 2011, 11:33 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
I have a cash account and just recently joined PSO. I checked my points / status and it shows me as whitestar and not an active cash account. Can anyone explain how this works and why I am not active in the cash column?

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 01:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
Welcome to PSO! To answer your question, You need to earn 20 VPP's during the previous month to be considered an active player for the next month. To be considered active for march you would have had to earn 20VPP's in February. So if you want to be an active player for April you will need to earn 20 VPP's before the end of March.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 09:19 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Everyone in the school has a cash account. The difference is that many of the players here have used their cash in the various games. That is how you earn the vpps. If you go the tournament route, the cost of those 20 vpps will run approximately $40, less any winnings. Most players find the ring games offer the cheapest, and fastest, way to earn the necessary points.

A lot of people do not notice the requirement when they first join. This is the reason many here start out as whitestars. If you did earn the minimum points, contact support. They can verify your status.

MOST IMPORTANT:

You will hear people telling you about Fpps. They are not the same. Earn a million Fpps and it will no make you active. You need Vpps. To check your current status, go to the main page, cashier, and vip status. Make sure the current month is equal to, or greater than, 20 vpps.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 02:57 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxPoker2007 View Post
I have a cash account and just recently joined PSO. I checked my points / status and it shows me as whitestar and not an active cash account. Can anyone explain how this works and why I am not active in the cash column?
If you haven't played FIVE league tourneys yet, it won't show you as active, even if you have 20VPP's from Feb.

Old
vpp from feb.. - Tue Mar 08, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#5)
must the 20 vpp's be from feb.... i just joined the PSO in march, but didnt play in the last few months.... however i have more than 20 vpps from previous months combined.... is it 20/ mth...or just your total in your account has to be more than 20vpp's?... hope this question makes sense.... and if u cash @ the end of the month on the leaderboard...do they take away your 20 vpps?...( ru spending them?) or do they just keep accumulating?

Last edited by senators1000; Tue Mar 08, 2011 at 06:35 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 06:47 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
its 20 per month from the month previous... so if you made 20 in feb, u will be active this month

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 08:12 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Thanks everyone for your info. I currently have 37 vpps so I look forward to being active next month...thanks again

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:46 AM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2010
Also worth mentioning concerning the VPP's is the fact that you lose them at the end of the month...or they reset to 0...you can read all about it using the links below...hope this helps.

BULLS

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...erboard-Legend

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com