New Member says "Hi"

Old
Wink
New Member says "Hi" - Tue Mar 08, 2011, 09:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
Hi,

My name is Enes and I've playing poker since 2010.My nickname is Eno
I've been playing on and off over the past few month and decided I want to expand my knowledge. I've never played 'for real' before, but I have been on Pokerstars for a couple of month so wanted to introduce myself.

I'm in Sarajevo, Bosnia i Herzegovina, and play as EnoVeliki on here.
I'm not sure how far I can take myself but I'm going to have a lot of fun finding out. Normally learning is something I'm good at.

Yet I'm still young and I guess that I might be able to reach my goal this time.
So here I am, with a learning mindset, saying hi to every player around here and wishing them good luck on the tables.

If there is anyone who can help me find a few people more local to myself that would be very helpful

By the way I'm from Bosnia so english is a second language, sorry if you have an hard time understanding me.

Enes.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 11:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Eno, welcome to the pso and the forum! Your "secondary" english is better than some peoples primary use of it.
Hope you enjoy everything here. I'm not sure of how many players may be from Bosnia, but there are some from all over the world.
Maybe you would want to start a home game club for people in your region of the world.

Please look through all the info in the tabs above as there is a lot to see and learn. If you have any questions, this group is more than helpful. Feel free to pm me anytime.
Best o' luck,
Dan

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:32 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
Dan thank for the nice word.
If I needed help, can I contact the pm?

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:28 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome Eno

BULLS

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:48 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2007
Good luck Eno.

I hope that you are over 18.

TC

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 11:17 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoVeliki View Post
Dan thank for the nice word.
If I needed help, can I contact the pm?
Sure thing... easiest way is to hit the "send pm" tab in someone's post. Then it takes you right to writing the message.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com