Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Daylight Savings Time and PSO

Old
Daylight Savings Time and PSO - Tue Mar 08, 2011, 11:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
PSO tournaments will not be affected by Daylight Savings Time in the US on Saturday night. So, if you are in the US, remember to set your clocks ahead 1 hour or you will miss the PSO tournaments on Sunday.

Last edited by ericnnancy; Tue Mar 08, 2011 at 12:50 PM..

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnnancy View Post
If you are not in the US this does not apply to you.
Really? I would say it affects us far more than you. As long as you know what time it is, at least your schedule remains the same. In the UK, for the next two weeks our games will be starting an hour earlier.

I also believe that in Arizona the games will now start an hour earlier for the next six months. But if you live there, you'll obviously know more about this than I do.

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:32 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
Mate even if they dont set the clock all they will miss is one game, or even lose a day big deal :P

Old
Tue Mar 08, 2011, 12:49 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Dark,

Thanks, you are correct. I have omitted that line from my post. I did forget that you guys will start an hour earlier now. Once again, thanks.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com