New PSO Student, Future Poker Pro

Old
Talking
New PSO Student, Future Poker Pro - Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:57 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Greetings all members of PokerSchoolOnline,

Nice to meet you,Yall' can call me Crunch , as in my screen name. I've been playing poker for sometime now , mostly online on FT. Didn't do well there so I decided to start fresh in a new poker site while building my skills and fundamentals again on PSO. I have to admit that the skill league here is marvelous for poker players who are willing to learn and earn some cash.

Also heard that there were many events among members like home games and stuff...I hope I can join them as soon as I have a bankroll.

I just registered in the school few moments ago and I hope I can do well in the leagues while making friends here!!!

Gonna make myself present in the virtual felt soon,
See you at the tables!
Crunch out

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:36 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Welcome Crunch

Lots of great people and resources here at the PSO.
GL to ya and see ya on the felt

BULLS

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:58 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Hi Crunch,

Welcome to the PSO and the forums. If you're looking for some poker buddies, I can assure you you will find plenty here. Plenty of fine people.

Best of luck and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Brooks

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 09:50 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Welcome Crunch!

Old
Pro - Fri Mar 11, 2011, 12:09 AM
(#5)
Welcome, but you'd better be ready there are a lot of really good players here. If you're thinking this is a soft field, look out. Read the lessons, check out the forum, and :

Good luck!!

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 12:35 AM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
Thanks guys.

Something came up last minute and unfortunately I don't think I have the time for poker and PSO tourneys until the month of May or so.
Bummer

Watch out for me on the month of May !!

Crunch Out

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 02:08 AM
(#7)
Since: Sep 2010
That was quick.

Oh well, see ya in May.

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:41 AM
(#8)
Hey crunch, welcome..just in case you're still around...you may want to try to play a minimum of 5 games and finish with a minimum score of 1525 so you can qualify for the warm up promo.
Hope to see ya' back soon!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com