Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

pso warm up qualifiers

Old
pso warm up qualifiers - Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:03 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
If you have already finished in the top six and recieved the entry to the warm up , if you finish in the top six again will you get another entry that can then be converted to tournament dollars?

Old
?? - Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
yep-u can also un reg and take the T$ from the 1st 1 if u want-- gl -monk..

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Over and over again........................you can do it all month long. Just keep winning them tickets.

JT

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:20 PM
(#4)
Since: May 2010
i try to avoid the ones JT plays

6 remaining 5 recieved the ticket 6th got $7 he shoves utg+2 with JJ im sat in BB with a few chips less than his stack snap call with AA he catches!! GRRRRR jt you kill them warm ups dude

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:40 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Ant. One of these days I'm sure you're actually going to read the thread properly and make a relevant post. But this isn't it

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 01:59 PM
(#6)
Since: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Ant. One of these days I'm sure you're actually going to read the thread properly and make a relevant post. But this isn't it
listen up smart a$$ my post is irrelevant to the topic just a mear response to JT is that a pso forum crime huh???

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 02:12 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by antlovesang1 View Post
listen up smart a$$ my post is irrelevant to the topic just a mear response to JT is that a pso forum crime huh???
On the list of crimes of which you're guilty, I'll admit, this is a minor misdemeanour

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 02:13 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by antlovesang1 View Post
time for a visit from the grammar-police.jpg is due ant

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com