Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

HUD Question

Old
HUD Question - Wed Mar 09, 2011, 04:16 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
Good Afternoon!

I am just to the point of wanting and needing to add a HUD for my SNG AND NLHE Pokerstar play.

Consequently, I have just signed-up for the 1-week free trail for the Holdem Manager Pro Suite.

It was easy and I have properly installed the above 4-programs.

Unfortunately for me, after they are properly installed...in order to optimize the tools...one has to 'tweak/set' many customized settings. This is where I am now TOTALLY LOST!

I need to seek 'imediate' HELP (since I now only have 4-days left on my Holdem Manager trial) to help me 'customize' the 4-different portions of Holdem Manager Pro Suite!!!

Of course, I have already asked Holdem Manager support for their help and they simply said 'sorry', We do not help anyone one-on-one and for me to use their tutorials ;- (

I've reviewed their tutorials several times over the last few day and I hate to admit...,but I DON'T GET IT.

Ergo, if you would PLEASE be so kind as to help me...I will genuinely be very appreciative.

My user name is drwalt131313.

THANK YOU in advance for both your help and time ;- )

Happy Trails and
Best Personal Regards,
Dr. Walt

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 04:20 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome to the forum Dr I myself do not use any HUD so I cant really help there.... I know several people here who do use it so I would imagine help will be coming soon

Old
Forum - Wed Mar 09, 2011, 04:47 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
They have an extensive forum on their site that may help.

Old
Wed Mar 09, 2011, 06:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
BronzeStar
I'VE TRIED HOLDEM MANAGER AND PT3
I LIKE PT3 BETTER AND PT3 GIVES YOU 60 DAYS TO TRY IT OUT

GOOD LUCK

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com