Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Actual Wagers

Old
Actual Wagers - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:07 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
So to put all this to rest, I will make a serious wager that I will agree to in detail....

My home game league will be hosting a tournament at 4:30 PM EDT this sunday for people to use their reloader tickets. I don't have one myself but I will offer one of two options:

#1- I will pay out whatever "bets" some people claim I agreed to in full that were listed in that particular thread and if I don't do so I will permanently leave PSO if whoever accepts this wins the entire tournament. However, if this person fails to win the tournament, I will be paid $20.

#2- This person can either stake me in the home game tournament or in a 1-on-1 and if they finish higher than me I will agree to the same principle as the first bet. However, if I finish higher than them, I will be paid $40.

Any takers?

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
No, you just owe me the $20 you agreed to in the first place.

Also, do you REALLY think anyone is going to stake you or enter any other wagers with you after you've shown that you welch on your bets?

That seems to be a point you're very foggy on. You don't pay off the bets that you agree to, you don't get stakes and nobody wagers with you anymore.

Now here's my proposal to you. Start paying me off in installments if you have to. Or pay me in full.

Thanks for playing.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:21 AM
(#3)
BronzeStar
No dice. Earn it.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:27 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
I already did. I offered you 3-1 odds for $20, you accepted. You lost. I won. = earned.

Simple concept, dude.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:32 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
Stop feeding this troll,he posted this to needle people and its working.
Best to just ignore him and report this post like I did.
Scammers shouldnt be allowed to post a scam more than once if at all!

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:37 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2011
BronzeStar
scum*

*note to mods, this does not reference anyone in particular.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 01:43 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyrubberz View Post
Stop feeding this troll,he posted this to needle people and its working.
Best to just ignore him and report this post like I did.
Scammers shouldnt be allowed to post a scam more than once if at all!
Fair enough point.

It should also be reported since he's begging for a stake here. Or blackmailing for one. Or both. I'm pretty sure neither are allowed.

Edit: I should quote him in case he tries to erase it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
So to put all this to rest, I will make a serious wager that I will agree to in detail....

My home game league will be hosting a tournament at 4:30 PM EDT this sunday for people to use their reloader tickets. I don't have one myself but I will offer one of two options:

#1- I will pay out whatever "bets" some people claim I agreed to in full that were listed in that particular thread and if I don't do so I will permanently leave PSO if whoever accepts this wins the entire tournament. However, if this person fails to win the tournament, I will be paid $20.

#2- This person can either stake me in the home game tournament or in a 1-on-1 and if they finish higher than me I will agree to the same principle as the first bet. However, if I finish higher than them, I will be paid $40.

Any takers?

Last edited by mcrissinger; Thu Mar 10, 2011 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: For the record.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 02:07 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post

Any takers?

This is NOT put to rest when you say so little boy,it's put to rest when you PAY WHAY YOU OWE.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 02:07 AM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
Your Betting days @ PSO are over Pres do not make another Post like this

*Closed*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com