Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

How Rigged is Pokerstars this month?

Old
How Rigged is Pokerstars this month? - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:02 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
is an ace suppose to be on the flop every single time? unless i have one then not hit?

every high card pair i get an ace magicly appears on the board when its not suppose to yea all in ace rag donks but when other ppl are all in on the 2 high pair cards walla magic full house but me no i get beat by ace fag rag AK all in yea ok tried it failed ohh but the next 10 ppl all in agiants me win with AK ?

yea ace 3os vs my K J suited? guess what an ace the only high card on board an ace only and always opne single ace no other high cards on the board against me....just one single fagg0t ace? and i cant hit even a j rigged

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:21 AM
(#2)
Since: May 2010
any stone unturned??

you have complained about the site and the ban

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:39 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
well if they werent trying to do me bad like the mods i wouldnt have anything to complian about you see ppl swearing on the sunday million replay's over and over and there 50 mod's there but nope if i get mad once oooppoop chat ban get hiM!!

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:43 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
**Closed**

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com