Thu Mar 10, 2011, 08:19 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
** Moved **

Old
Superstar - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 03:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
I've been looking forward to this for a while. I shadowed Daniel for a bit while he was playing for practice, about a month ago. I wish him luck, Isuldur is a tough opponent.

Good luck!!

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 04:01 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
I was watching Daniel play the night before last I think. He was in two of Isildur's rooms chatting with one guy saying that he was preparing to face off against Isildur when he's ready. The other guy asked when the match would be, and Daniel responded saying again, when he's ready.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:22 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
I really hope I get to watch this. I see Daniel play live on TV all the time, but I've never seen him on Pokerstars. Would love to see him play online in general, but playing Isildur is just epic!

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:41 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
I respect Daniels game but I dont think he is ready for this.
Will be interesting to watch how he handles HU against such a fearless opponent.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:47 PM
(#7)
Since: May 2010
i watched him heads up vs jc in the poker league and he played a shadow of himself he donked his way through in the end

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com