Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Turbo Takedown Tips

Old
Turbo Takedown Tips - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 03:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I'm looking for tips from anyone whose made the top 50 or so. This is the most substantial tournament I've ever had a seat in and I want to make a really deep run.

Old
?? - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 03:47 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
think u have a winner here for your lol contest joe--!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 03:51 PM
(#3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2izAQbMuvQ

Play this right before it starts and you will be fine.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 03:52 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2izAQbMuvQ

Play this right before it starts and you will be fine.
LOL. Rocky 3 is my fav.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 03:54 PM
(#5)
Since: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
think u have a winner here for your lol contest joe--!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 04:09 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresBruno View Post
I'm looking for tips from anyone whose made the top 50 or so. This is the most substantial tournament I've ever had a seat in and I want to make a really deep run.
TIPS from anyone now that's a good one

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 04:53 PM
(#7)
Quote:
My tips aren't FREE, but will make an exception just for you, but......
First you have to pay the wagers that you owe and then I will send you a PM
Deal??

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:08 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
lol
#1- don't owe any wagers.
#2- I have 1 penny in bankroll. I am reliant on PSO to keep my bankroll refreshed

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:09 PM
(#9)
bruno the evidence is in black and white why do you blatantly ignore the evidence???

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:11 PM
(#10)
Quote:
lol
#1- don't owe any wagers.
#2- I have 1 penny in bankroll. I am reliant on PSO to keep my bankroll refreshed

#1-YES you do.
#2-So in other words you spewed the $30 you won in PSO in February already?

Nice job,Ace.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:12 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by antlovesang1 View Post
bruno the evidence is in black and white why do you blatantly ignore the evidence???
To keep stirring up trouble, its how he gets his jollies... until he is banned from pso he will be here with his dumb threads, trying to incite us

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:21 PM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
To keep stirring up trouble, its how he gets his jollies... until he is banned from pso he will be here with his dumb threads, trying to incite us
maybe we should give him some grief??

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:25 PM
(#13)
BronzeStar
closed..

Last edited by TEXASKICK; Thu Mar 10, 2011 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: bc i can

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 05:29 PM
(#14)
we all know you are a nice lady tex ignoring this low life political stooge

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 06:32 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASKICK View Post
Pres Bruno said some very hurtful things to me during a home game freeroll a few weeks ago totally unprovoked , for which he still has not apologized for. I think that once the table is split he THINKS all bets are off. He THINKS no one remembers what he says . I think the truth is he doesn't remember because he spews so much bile that he lost track . How can people begin to move on when he hasn't owned up to horrible comments he has made? I will NOT forget what he said to me, it was very personal and extremely hateful. I know I am NO ANGEL on the felts , but I have never sunk so low as to try hurt someones feelings the way he did mine. How can you talk about someones mother like that? Although knowing what I know now about his lifestyle it's a bit more understandable why he would bash a woman so easily. I think it would do Bruno good to watch BARNEY and brush up on his manors!
AND YOU WONDER WHY I HATE YOU...............
I have no idea who you are, nor do I EVER say anything mean to my club members. Anyone cool enough to be in my club gets props.

I only get angry when real $ is at stake.

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 06:44 PM
(#16)
of course texas is lying

fess up weasel

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:02 PM
(#17)
BronzeStar
Quote:
What about when you WON the Sunday Million??lol
Or one of the other tournaments that led to your first million $.
Im sure THEY were substantial...

Im just sayin...

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:18 PM
(#18)
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Well this is a very Unique Tourney as it usually under 20k players and pays out 5,000 spots with 1st payout being $78.00

From my Exp with this game your in the $$$ around the 2 hour mark give or take a few mins and once in the Money the play will open up wide some times looks like a freeroll right after the Money Bubble lol

As for making a deep run Play your game, Believe in your reads, and Control your emotions just like you should in any other game

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 11:48 PM
(#19)
BronzeStar
For the record .
I am not in your club, nor would I want to be. You SPEWED this in the very first freeroll to play with DANIEL N. The fact that you don't remember that you said such hurtful things should be your wake up call!

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 12:07 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Don't let anyone bluff you. By picking all those bluffers you will chip up and run deep.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com