Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

How to pm

Old
How to pm - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 09:57 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
I can see how to post in forums but what if i need to pm admin how does that work. Another thing i just found this tonight and really excited about participating i passed the core test and got registered for a PSO skill league game. It says I need to play in at a set number of these each month to have a qualifying score. Do you retake the test everyday for the ticket or is that ticket good all month????

Old
hello - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 10:00 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
Hello I have been here since beginning of March Ticket is good for all pso's and 99% of the people are awsome good luck

Old
sorry - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 10:01 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Pso skill games and I think?? don't quote me 5 games you have to play

Goofy

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 10:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoorry77 View Post
I can see how to post in forums but what if i need to pm admin how does that work. Another thing i just found this tonight and really excited about participating i passed the core test and got registered for a PSO skill league game. It says I need to play in at a set number of these each month to have a qualifying score. Do you retake the test everyday for the ticket or is that ticket good all month????

if you need to pm admin here for the forum the easiest way is to find a thread started by them like the forum rule sticky

you have to play 5 games to be qualified for payout at the end of the month but to be honest with ya' you would have to place 1st in almost all 5 games to make payout
another thing to keep in mind is whitestar vs active
active means you've earned 20vpp's last month so if your going for active next month and want to know how many you have in the pokerstars lobby click cashier and then vip status and it will tell you how many you have made this month and this year

as far as your ticket goes it is good for life so you don't have to take the test again

welcome to the forum and have fun

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 10:09 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofymayor View Post
Pso skill games and I think?? don't quote me 5 games you have to play

Goofy
Tru you need 5 games a month to Qualify

Once you pass the quiz to get your ticket its good forever

Welcome to PSO and Best of Luck at the Tables

Old
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 10:17 PM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
lol looks like me and Joker typing at same time

If you have any more questions you can ask here or PM me by hitting the Send PM button below

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 11:03 AM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoorry77 View Post
Welcome to the pso and the forum!
Along with the advice of finding a post by anyone and using the pm tab from their post..you can open your messages, then hit send new message. When you type in PSO Admin, you will be sending a pm straight to admin. You can also pm PSO-Staff. Just know that the community here is often able to help w/ most questions.
The qualification of 5 games and a minimum score of 1525 deals w/ the warm up promo (see above) and you should have a minimum goal of this each month.
Hope this helps..
I will be sending you a pm this week.
Take care and best o' luck out there!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com