Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hey Folks

Old
Hey Folks - Thu Mar 10, 2011, 11:09 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
BronzeStar
I just wanted to introduce myself, I've been playing poker mainly in small live games with friends or at the pub and I really want to sharpen up my game.

I figured maybe it was time to delve into this online thing and see how I do, and of course to study as apparently thats what I'm meant to be doing at uni anyway!

I hope to see you folks on the tables and best of luck to you all!

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 08:12 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Hello and welcome to PSO Cunane
GL and see ya around

BULLS

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 09:41 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome and good luck and yes studying is as if not more important than playing, also if you have time check out the live training

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 10:24 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Welcome to the PSO and the forums.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck and good runs.

Old
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:56 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Cunane to the pso and the forum!

You should feel fortunate to have found the pso so young in your online poker career.
Tons of resources here and even more friendly, helpful people.
Check out the info in the league tab above for scoring and leaderboard explanations.
The community tab will help you stay involved, and get the most out of the pso.
I will be sending you a pm this week.
Take care and best o' luck out there.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com