Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Pro Watch

Old
Pro Watch - Fri Mar 11, 2011, 02:18 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
So, I watch the pros play occasionally. I like shadowing them and seeing what's goin' down. Instead of making a new thread every time I think there's something interesting happening, I'm just going to update this thread every time I'm shadowing someone and feel like bringing it up. Feel free to use this thread to do the same.

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 02:21 AM
(#2)
Vanessa Selbst is playing Fishenzon on multiple $1000 and $2000 heads-up tournament tables. I'm pretty sure I've seen Fish before, but I forget where. Anyway, V's not having a good night, apparently. Interesting games to watch, though.

lol Fish is getting tired. Looks like Vanessa wants to keep going, but isn't getting any more action. She's getting some of her money back, too. Guess I just caught her on a small downswing.

Last edited by PanickyPoker; Fri Mar 11, 2011 at 02:26 AM..

Old
Fri Mar 11, 2011, 02:52 AM
(#3)
Looks like Vanessa's gone, but Randy's on a few tables at the moment.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com