Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Old Hand Analysis Section /

Why does this keep happening?

 
Old
Default
Why does this keep happening? - Sat Mar 12, 2011, 07:52 AM
(#1)
NoNeedBackUp's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 150
BronzeStar
PokerStars Game #59069636484: Tournament #374072286, $2.00+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVI (1500/3000) - 2011/03/12 4:48:58 PT [2011/03/12 7:48:58 ET]
Table '374072286 20' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: ninigori (57400 in chips)
Seat 3: brhjoth (19017 in chips)
Seat 5: NoNeedBackUp (31010 in chips)
Seat 6: AndrejsDeg (27953 in chips)
Seat 7: lucima10 (41402 in chips)
Seat 8: batoon635 (28366 in chips)
Seat 9: HARRI462 (64852 in chips)
ninigori: posts the ante 300
brhjoth: posts the ante 300
NoNeedBackUp: posts the ante 300
AndrejsDeg: posts the ante 300
lucima10: posts the ante 300
batoon635: posts the ante 300
HARRI462: posts the ante 300
AndrejsDeg: posts small blind 1500
lucima10: posts big blind 3000
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to NoNeedBackUp [As Ac]
batoon635: folds
HARRI462: folds
ninigori: folds
brhjoth: folds
NoNeedBackUp: raises 6000 to 9000
AndrejsDeg: folds
lucima10: raises 32102 to 41102 and is all-in
NoNeedBackUp: calls 21710 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (10392) returned to lucima10
*** FLOP *** [2s 3s 2h]
*** TURN *** [2s 3s 2h] [5h]
*** RIVER *** [2s 3s 2h 5h] [Jd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
lucima10: shows [3d 3c] (a full house, Threes full of Deuces)
NoNeedBackUp: shows [As Ac] (two pair, Aces and Deuces)
lucima10 collected 65020 from pot
NoNeedBackUp finished the tournament in 7th place and received $12.60.
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 65020 | Rake 0
Board [2s 3s 2h 5h Jd]
Seat 1: ninigori folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: brhjoth folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: NoNeedBackUp (button) showed [As Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Deuces
Seat 6: AndrejsDeg (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 7: lucima10 (big blind) showed [3d 3c] and won (65020) with a full house, Threes full of Deuces
Seat 8: batoon635 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: HARRI462 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

similar thing happened in WCOOP

i raised with KK preflop, some moron who doesn't know how to play poker reraised me with 44 and i got hit by a set

why is that morons you cannot win without luck or idiots who doesnt know that they're up against a big hand always get lucky?

i got stucked by sets over and over and over while my set kept on getting beat last week

what the f.u.ck is going on?
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 07:53 AM
(#2)
NoNeedBackUp's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 150
BronzeStar
I think pokerstars is giving me limits on prize/places in tournies and sit and goes...

seriously
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 08:08 AM
(#3)
topthecat's Avatar
Since: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,962
Very unlucky, pretty sick all in by the big blind. What else could you do but call? What more can I say than that?
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 08:13 AM
(#4)
NoNeedBackUp's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 150
BronzeStar
btw this is $2.20 buy-in 180 player SNG final table... ...

FINAL TABLE

I mean looks like someone put a lock on my "winning cash" or some sort of a limit.

I'll suffer something ridiculous and not go far when i deserve much much more than losers who don't take this game seriously taking things for granted

of course few hands later he busted out.
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 08:44 AM
(#5)
ericnnancy's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 977
BronzeStar
**Moved**
 
Old
Default
??? - Sat Mar 12, 2011, 08:48 AM
(#6)
monkeyskunk4's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,818
Shytty beat for sure- but- did you flop a set to an overpair to get to the final table- or perhaps river a flush when had top and were out kiked--?? ima bettin you did- and somewhere out there someone is sayin the same thing about you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! gl- Monk...
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 10:50 AM
(#7)
RockerguyAA's Avatar
Since: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,089
BronzeStar
All-in with 33 he had a 25% chance of hitting a 3. That is 1 in 4 times. You also had a 25% chance of hitting atleast one A. That averages out to you having an 80% chance of winning and a 20% chance of losing. You lose 1 in 5 times. You got really unlucky for sure, but in the long run it will keep happening!!! You get all in ten times with those two hands, you will theoretically lose twice!
 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 12:51 PM
(#8)
Cheon57's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 482
BronzeStar
I find this post amusing.
The villian in question has a top 10% OPR ranking and plays these almost exclusively.
7 handed at the final table and you are a middle stack.
Without knowing what the tone of the table before this hand, it is hard to see why he chose to shove here.
If the BB is putting you on a steal and basically random cards, his 3's are a weak coin flip preflop.


"I'll suffer something ridiculous and not go far when i deserve much much more than losers who don't take this game seriously taking things for granted."
Are you kidding me????

I doubt that he doesn't take play seriously judging from his track record.
Just because you have AA doesn't mean you are guaranteed it will win.
AA is going to get cracked from time to time just like any other monster hole cards.
No hand is bulletproof preflop.
Your statement makes it sound like you think you are entitled to win just because you made the final table.
Tough beat yes.
Doom switched by PokerStars, I doubt it.
Get over it and move on to the next tournament.

 
Old
Default
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 06:38 PM
(#9)
NoNeedBackUp's Avatar
Since: Sep 2010
Posts: 150
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
Shytty beat for sure- but- did you flop a set to an overpair to get to the final table- or perhaps river a flush when had top and were out kiked--?? ima bettin you did- and somewhere out there someone is sayin the same thing about you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! gl- Monk...
no not a chance flopped a set in that sit and go

i got strucked by set 3 times last night with 33s going all in and 44s going all in preflop when i had AA JJ and such

and last week when i flopped set with small pair idiots with top pair NO KICKER kept on calling, 2nd pair on the board and top pair on the river got me beat

i mean turned full house i go all in the idiot with top pair and second pair on the board with no kicker calls and gets the full house wtf
 
Old
Default
??? - Sat Mar 12, 2011, 08:24 PM
(#10)
monkeyskunk4's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNeedBackUp View Post
no not a chance flopped a set in that sit and go

i got strucked by set 3 times last night with 33s going all in and 44s going all in preflop when i had AA JJ and such

and last week when i flopped set with small pair idiots with top pair NO KICKER kept on calling, 2nd pair on the board and top pair on the river got me beat

i mean turned full house i go all in the idiot with top pair and second pair on the board with no kicker calls and gets the full house wtf

okay man u r tilted- so i go easy-- read Cheons post above- re evaluate-- all are idiots except you-- pardon me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

also- please send me your HH for that tournament- if you are being screwed- it will show it== pm me the HH - or-----------------quit ure bitchin--
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com